〘 ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 11 : ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ 〙

"Recently, more robbery reports have been found around antique shops. From security cameras alone, the culprit could not be identified other than the large black cloak they are wearing. The police are still currently investigating this matter." The news lady reports.

A blonde-haired teen in a green hoodie continues listening to the report through his earphones, drowning the sound out with his thoughts. 'Robbery incident huh...nothing interesting about that.'

"One item of note the police has found, is that a purple scale could be found in nearly every crime scene." The report suddenly peaked Lloyd's interest. "Is that so..." He mutters before realizing he has arrived at his stop.

"Looks like I have something interesting to look out for. But first..." He takes off his hoodie and looks up at the school, "It's time for me to have a fresh start."

[ Somewhere Else... ]

"Kai! Kai! We're gonna be late for school!" Nya cried out. "I'm up! I'm up! Just give me a sec!" Kai quickly puts on his red and white windbreaker jacket before quickly grabbing his backpack and running out the door. "There you are! Here, catch!" Nya tosses him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before getting on the motorcycle. "Okay, you ready?" She asks, her hands on the handle. "Give me a sec, there's no need to be in such a rush." Kai snaps on his motorcycle helmet "Okay, I'm good to go."

Nya gives a nod and starts her motorcycle, heading for the school as quickly as possible. Usually Kai would've made some small talk during the ride but knowing how fast Nya is going, its best not to.

After going through shortcuts and alleyways (and possibly breaking the speed limit), the two manage to arrive just before the bell rings. "I'm gonna go on ahead, see ya sis!" Kai doesn't wait for Nya to tell him "see ya later" and immediately runs up through the stairs into his classroom.

He managed to enter his class before the teacher arrived. There were still groups of students chatting among each other about random topics, some loners reading through books or using their phones. Kai ignored them and went to his seat, scrolling through his phone as he ate his sandwich.

"Yo Kai!" A familiar voice called out to him. "Hey Brandon" Kai greeted back as he shut off his phone. "Are you gonna be at the café later today? I was hoping you could stop by the volleyball area to come watch." He asks. "Watch what?" Kai asks between munches. "Practice. There's a Teachers versus Students thing that's gonna happen so like yeah." Brandon explains. "Sure I can stop by for a bit, I'll definitely watch you guys play and not focus on your shorts." Kai says with a smirk.

"You bastard I'm being serious!!!" Brandon playfully hits Kai with his cap. "Ack! Stop! Lemme finish my sandwich!!" Kai playfully raises his arms, trying to defend himself.

Suddenly, the bell rang and everyone went back to their seats as quickly as possible.

"Alright class," Ms. Dianne enters the classroom with her books and folders. "Today we're having a transfer student joining our class." She announces. Whispers start happening around, wondering if the student was cute or if the student was a boy or girl. "Please, come in an introduce yourself."

A blonde-haired boy entered the class, holding a green sweater in the same arm that his shoulder bag rested. He glances around the class before greeting with a polite "Hello."

"This is Lloyd Kimura. Lloyd, you'll be sitting beside Kai, he's the one with the brown spikey hair." Ms. Dianne instructed. The rest of the class begin chattering as he went to his seat. Kai discreetly messages Brandon.

┌──═━┈━═──┐

RED SHOGUN
[ what's happening? ]