03 | we the bestest

♡♡♡

After classes and training had finished, Jungkook walked back to his car after changing from training gear to new clothes. Keys swirling around his finger, whistling all the way to the car.

Wondering if Taehyung had left or if he had slept for all those hours.

A little gasp and a shocked expression across his face as he looked at the back of the car to see Taehyung still in the backseat, lying down on his phone.

Jungkook hopped in the car and turned around.

"I can't believe you're still here" was the first thing he said to the male lying in the back.

"Believe it or not, I woke up five minutes ago," the brown-haired male said, sitting up from where he was lying.

"Wanna come to mine?" the basketball player asked, eyes still on the male, who nodded and put his seat belt on.

Jungkook placed the key into the ignition to make sure there were no cars in his way before reversing. "How is mum doing? I have not seen her in a little while?" Taehyung questioned.

"She has been good, dad would be at work now, but she should be home. I am sure she would be excited to see you," Jungkook replied, eyes focused on the road ahead of them.

"Can you turn the radio on?"

"Are you kidding me? I am trying to drive," Jungkook gasped.

"You drive with one hand anyway. Stop being a baby."

"If we die, I will make sure your hell loop is of me talking about myself."

"Never mind, keep driving."

"That's what I thought", Jungkook muttered, smiling when Taehyung let out a giggle.

"I am probably gonna sleep at yours tonight," The brown-haired male said as they came to a red light.

Jungkook looked at him through the rearview mirror. To see him fiddling with his fingers, the male did not question it as he replied, 'Okay'.

♡♡♡

"Oh, Taehyung, my darling!" Was the first thing Jungkook's mother, Rae, said as her eyes met Taehyung's. "Hi Muma, how are you" the male replied, wrapping his arms around the woman who rubbed his back in reply.

"So well, how have you been? I went to the coffee club yesterday, and I did not see you?"
"What time did you go?" Taehyung questioned, smiling as he pulled away.

"Around one", She replied, looking puzzled.

"That would be because I was at school. I work after classes," Taehyung replied, smiling when Rae let out a laugh. "Of course, I sometimes forget you go to school. You seem so mature to be in that place," She replied, pinching the male's cheeks.

"Hey! what does that mean," Jungkook said, arms spread with a frown on his face. Taehyung laughed at the male and looked back at Rae.

"Is it okay if I stay the night?"

"You don't even have to ask, dear. The spare room is always ready for you," Rae replied with a soft smile. "I will start to make dinner; you boys freshen up and watch a movie. I will call you when food is ready," She said.

"Thanks, ma", Taehyung said, rushing past Jungkook as he rushed up the stairs. Heading straight towards Jungkook's room. The raven chuckled, following the male up the stairs and into his room. "I dibs washing up first!" Taehyung said, rummaging through Jungkook's draws.

"I swear that sleep gave you sonic energy."

"It feels the way", Taehyung replied after grabbing a few items and rushing towards the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Jungkook let out a chuckle before sitting on his bed, resting his head on the pillow.

He scrolled through social media, looked at a few youtube videos, played a couple of games and went back to scroll through Instagram.

His finger stopped at one of Eun's posts. It was a picture of her and her friends at the movies.
Jungkook clicked onto the comments and saw many guys complimenting her. What pissed him off was that she was sort of flirting back. It annoyed him. He felt like he was the only person that could see through her.

When Taehyung and her first started dating, Jungkook was generally happy for Taehyung. She made him really happy, which was all Jungkook could hope for. Once he found someone, they all went on double dates, and it was a great memory.

Those beautiful times started to fade, and Eun was not giving Taehyung the love he deserved.
His thoughts were cut off when he heard the bathroom door open. Taehyung stepped out with wet hair, his grey sweatpants and blacktop.

'he looks cute in my clothes, ' Jungkook thought as he sat up from the bed and rummaged through some clothes.

"Your turn!" Taehyung sings, jumping on Jungkook's bed, who chuckles and walks to the bathroom. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's phone that was underneath him. He chuckled, seeing the phone was unlocked and that he was on Instagram.

Jungkook.97 posted a picture!

97 posted a picture!

Jungkook.97: HE THE BESTEST DJ KHALED!!! @thv. #totallynothacked #thisistherealjungkook

53k likes & 0 comments

Comments disabled....