52 | Graduation

I was not planning to add about their graduation but I thought it might be a nice idea to add a little bit! hope you enjoy this chapter!.

The weekend went by fast. No one could believe it was Monday. Their graduation was meant to be at the end of the week, but since everyone was excited about the basketball game, everyone finished their tests early.

So last week, they decided to move graduation to Monday, and no student complained. Everyone was happy that it was closer. Waking up the morning of graduation day was definitely an emotional moment.

Jungkook and Taehyung were lying in bed, skin to skin as their chests were touching. The raven had his hands brushing against the male's back; little hums escaped the brunette's lips.

"I got accepted for the job that the coach offered me. I start on Thursday."

"How do you feel about that?" Taehyung questioned, pecking the male's neck.

"Excited, I am glad I start soon rather than next year. It helps get money in, and It would be good to get a head start on it all before the new year," Jungkook replied, feeling quite good with how his life is heading now.

"What about you? what are your plans?" Jungkook questioned.

"I am not sure yet. I might continue working at the cafe full-time until I can figure it out," Taehyung replied, looking up at his boyfriend, who smiled.

"That is smart. There is no need to rush into things anyways."

"I can't believe we graduate today. Tomorrow is the start of our new life" Jungkook smiled at the thought. They both expected to feel sadder, but that was not the case. They were excited to start a new life together.

As a family.

"We should get ready before we are late", Taehyung yawned, slipping out of his boyfriend's warm hold as he walked towards his dresser to grab some clothes.

"Are we bringing Ara?" Jungkook called out, listening to when Taehyung open the bathroom door.

"Yup" The male yelled back, turning on the shower.

Their last full day of classes was last week, and today they go into college, get a speech from the principal and then your names start to get called. Then, everyone goes home or goes to someone's house for a party or barbecue.

Jungkook talked to Taehyung about inviting their close friends over for drinks and food at theirs since if Ara needed to go to sleep. They can put her to bed. If they went to someone else's house, they would have to leave early.

It also meant that Jiu could put Rosie to sleep in one of the spear rooms so that everyone could enjoy themselves.

Once Jungkook decided to get his ass out of bed, he walked into Ara's room when he heard her crying a little. He picked her up. He walked towards the kitchen to make her a bottle.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook questioned Ara, chuckling when she made a little squealing noise.

Today is going to be a good day.

"Are we going to be late?" Taehyung asked, walking out of the bedroom and into the lounge to see Jungkook sitting against the couch in his graduation gown while feeding Ara her bottle.

"Wow," The raven let out as his eyes met Taehyung's, eyeing him up and down.

"Who would have thought someone could look so hot in a graduation gown."

"Was about to say the same thing about you" The brunette winked, grabbing both their bags once Jungkook stood up to put the empty bottle in the sink. While patting Ara's back, waiting for her to burp, they made sure they had everything they needed in the bag.