Chapter 2 - Going to Philippines

Dwayne's POV

NEWS:"CEO OF KNIGHT CORP. MIKE KNIGHT, IS ENGAGED TO THE TOP ASIAN MODEL, LEA MADDEN".

I stood up and called my assistant through the telecom phone and he walked inside and bow.

"Yes sir" he politely asked.

"Clean this up!" I shouted angrily and brushed my hair because of frustration.

"Ye- yes" he stuttered

I walk out from the office and saw Jake who is flirting in one of my employees. This man!

"Jake, did you call the President of the Mckenna Group" i interrupt him when they are close to kiss. I never thought i have a gold-digger employee, throwing themselves just because he is my friend.

"Yes, the meeting is 2 months from now on" he cleared his throat and he looked around, not meeting my eyes.

"Anything?" i asked, raising my eyebrow.

"You have a meeting with Mr. Cameron tomorrow morning, sir" he informed

"And i just reserved a table in a restaurant for the meeting" he added and i walked straight to my private elevator.

"I'll be there" i said as the elevator opened and i walked in with jake followed behind me. After reaching the ground floor, the employees are still working.

"Why arent they home yet?" I asked when i saw it was almost midnight from my wrist watch.

"After informing them about the Mckenna Group, they've become busy" jake said in bored tone.

"It seems like we really need them, now that the Knight Corp. and JK Group is competing with us" i mumbled as i walked out from the building and saw a limo waiting for me, jake opened the door for me i hop in and we left.

BRIANNA'S POV

I looked through the window in my airplane and saw a beautiful City full of light

"Im finally back again" i smiled

"Bri, welcome back to the Philippines" kate respond excitedly and I yawned, feeling the airplane landing.

"You must be tired from the jet lag, bri" kate said  in concerned tone

I nodded in response. And soon the airplane stopped. I walked down from the airplane and saw a limo and hopped in, i looked at the buildings around through the window.

We arrive in the Golden House Village, are one of the business estates my family owned.

As i arrived in my house and saw a beautiful Mansion, its my grandpa gift to me the first time I came here. I walked dow from the car and make my way to the big door.

I walked in the house and i cant help but remember the memories i leave here since i stayed here for 3 years before going back to my country again

I walked in the house and i cant help but remember the memories i leave here since i stayed here for 3 years before going back to my country again. I go straight to master bedroom which is biggest room in the house, i designed it by myself since i love luxurious and royal theme. oh how i missed this room