Chapter 5 - You Again

After a short shower, i weared my pink flannel pajamas and closed all the lights and covering myself a quilt and i shut my eyes but the moment i closed my eyes, his face appeared. I rolled over, back and forth on the bed and i quickly sat up and groaned in frustration. I look at the clock and its midnight now.

"Why the hell im thinking about him!" I mumbled. I closed my eyes again and now the memories flashed back to me on how i bumped into him.

I prayed that his jerk face will never appeared again, i shut my eyes tightly and God know how long until my eyelids felt heavy and i unknowingly drifted to sleep.

.
.

.
.
I fluttered my eyes as i saw a sunlight through the window, i sat up and straight in the bathroom to brush my teeth, soon later i walked down in the staircase and saw my brother reading a newspaper in the dining table.

"Good moning princess" my brother greet me as i walked in the dining table and greeted my nanny beth also which she responded with a sweet smile.

"Morning" i respond and take a seat and at the same time, a maid appeared behind me and placed the plate on the table in front of me.

"Any plans today?" He asked, i shakes my head and my stomach growled at the sight of bacon, fried egg with rice and vegetable salad.

"By the way, im planning to go to Paris tomorrow" i informed him as i grabbed the spoon and fork.

"What a coincidence, im going there too, Albrecht and JK Group Presidents are coming along for a business trip" he stated and he started eating as well.

"And just come with us in same plane" he suggests. I dont know why i felt sad suddenly, maybe i kinda missed my bickering with my brother. Well we argue alot since we were a child and let me tell you that we are always taking about nonsense especially him.

"Ok, whatever you say" i mumbled while eating, and i widened my eyes as i immediately clutched to my stomach.

"What happend?" my brother worriedly asked, i shut my mouth closed in thin line as my pain cramps worse. You got to be kidding me, you come in a wrong time, ugh

He looked at me and his face look so worriedly and panic. He gaze me and realizes the problem the time he glance my hands. He know me too well

"Come on, let me carry you"my brother stood up and he walked closer to me. He grabbed my waist making me quickly clutched to his neck and his other arm is under my legs and he moved his hand toward my back as he hugged me tightly. He carefully walked upstairs until we reached inside my room and put me down as he opened the bathroom door.

"Its okay brother, let me handle it myself" i said and shut the door, cleaning the blood stains on my shorts. After doing my business i walked out and my brother hand me a water and it neither hot or cold and also not warm and i drank it.

"Thank you brother, what do i have to do without you! " i said and i gratefully smiled at him. I always used in this situation since my first period, i was only 12 years old and my brother is 15 and he older for 3 years and that time, my parents are always busy making us always alone with maid on the house.

"Then find me a brother-in-law to take my duties" he said teasingly but i know that he is serious about that.

"You wished! Never!!" i said seriously. Because i promised myself that i won't going to have a boyfriend especially its my dad wish too because for him, i was just a little girl.

"I think you will have within this year" he told me in a matter of fact tone.

"Whatever" i mumbled and passed him the glass and walked to to my bed and lay on it, feeling the super soft pillow against my body and I grabbed my teddy which my brother gifted me on my first birthday and im suprised that i have this for 24 years of my life and its like new since i always take care of it and its a precious thing to me.