Prologue

Third Person's Point of View

*beeeeee---*

"No! No..no pls"

"You cant leave me.. you promised me" he mumbled and when the doctor stopped pumping. He ran to her side and when they blocked his way. He pushed them harshly, ignoring the groaning sound.

He doesn't care anything else. Even if he Lose hiself but he cant Lose Her.

He look at her face lovingly and kept kissing her forehead. He hugged her head to his chest and lift her cold hand carefully. He can't bear the pain he is feeling right now. Hell he can't live without her...she is his oxygen to breath and his heart to live, without her, he is living dead.

"No..no!! You cant leave me huh?"

"You promised me, you will back to my arms"

"Pls open your eyes and let me see that beautiful eyes of yours" he mumbled and looked at her with full of tears and pleading look

"I begged you! Wake up, My Angel" he said softly

"Wake up! Wake up baby!" he kissed her hand and whispered. He breath heavily and  close his eyes as he rest his forehead against her. He felt his soul is leaving him and kept begging her to open her eyes. His heart is hurting right now, like someone kept stabbing his heart until it bleeds. He cried out until his eyes dried and as his last tear dropped to her face and he mumbled.

"I love you!"

_______

Copyright ©2022 MEMVLENG.
All rights reserved

No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without written permission from the publisher or author.