Chapter 4 - Thinking of her

After arriving at the bar, the manager bowed to us and escorted us in VIP room, soon our drinks arrive, i quickly drank it on one gulp.

1 hour later...

"Seriously man you already drink a whole bottle" jake said with a girl on his lap.

I have high tolerance and im still sober but i cant her get out of my mind reaching the bottle to drink but jake stopped me

"Stop drinking"

"Leave me alone" i glared at him

"Come on, we needed to leave, you are drunk" he said as he shove the girl and the girl huffed and left but as usual jake didnt care. I forgot to tell you that my best friend is a playboy, he always flirt with them but he never go too far, he just flirt but you know girls flirts back and always throw themselves at him and he, Jake Lee Miller as usual will not let the chance slip. He changes girls in his arms like he changes his socks on his foot. He never had a girlfriend before but he believed in true love its just like he is looking for someone that is not like other girls.

I feel my head is gonna explode so i gave up and decided to stop and stood up. We walked from the room and i felt like someone is gonna eat me on how girls are eyeing me and i felt suffocated just me surrounded by sluts so i just hurriedly walked outside. We take a leave and jake dropped me on my house.

Walking straight to my bedroom, i showered and covered myself in a robe, reaching to my study room to finished my work and distract myself thinking of her but failed, at 2 am midnight, i sighed and reminisced the girl i bumped earlier.

"I wonder what is her name" i mumbled and stood up and walked out from my study room where my king size bed on the centre and i flopped on the bed in star fish position.

'I think im going crazy, all i think is her all day'
I drifted to sleep with her in my mind.
.
.
.

Waking up in a deep sleep, i remove the duvet and walked through the bathroom to have a shower. After showering, i weared my Armani suit and leave for the office.

ALBRECHT GROUP COMPANY

As soon as i set my foot in my company where all my employees are busy on talking, running with documents and working but stopped when they noticed me. They bowed down and greeted me good morning and as usual my face is stoic but they gotten used my personality.

I entered the lift and it started moving up to my floor. I go straight to my office cabin and someone knocked on the door as i take my seat.

"Come in" i permitted and my secretary walked in followed by jake.

"Sir, your coffee" she seductively said and she put the cup of coffee on the table and she purposely meet my hand making me disgusted in just a simple task.

"You're fired!" I send the glare to the woman who has a make up cake with a tight outfit that is not allowed to my company. Her face paled like a thin white paper and she begged me not to but i called a security and they dragged her out.

"Woah..i hope she is the last secretary after 31 you hired but end up being fired in just a week." Jake stated and i ignored him. I dont know of he is right or not and maybe his word are true. Being my secretary doesn't last too long, they will get fired in just an hour when did a simple mistake or try to flirt or seduce me because i dont like those kind of people.

"By the way, Mr. President of Mckenna Group is in the hotel and he is checking out in an hour" jake reported

"He is leaving so fast" i responded.