𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 man ambled on the sidewalk,eager to get home

  𝐓𝐡𝐞 man ambled on the sidewalk,eager to get home. The harsh weather wrapped around him causing him to shiver. He tucked his hands in his hoodie and placed his hood over his head.

It was quiet with the exception of the crickets creating a tune. The streetlights glowed on his face as he walked further on the sidewalk. He heard voices of the older men going inside their homes.

A sigh escaped his lips as he walked faster. He knew he should've stayed home instead of going out but he had a reason.

The sound of music could be heard from a distance making him perk up. He continued to walk,deciding to mind his business. The headlights of a car blinded his sight as it drove by.

His eyebrows furrowed at the car stopping. The music that was playing was now at a low volume. The car door opened and the shoes hit the hard concrete as the person walked up.

The man turned around,his mouth gaped at the person pointing a gun at him. The sound of a gunshot firing sounded through his ear drums. His body jolted as he felt the pain.

He groaned as his body hit the hard concrete. The bullet made its way through his chest,blood gushing out. Another pain was felt by his neck area causing him to croak.

"I'm sorry." the voice said. His ran his shaky hands down his face. The sound of his footsteps faded as he ran and got back into his car. Crimson blood formed around him soaking his clothes.

He looked up to the night sky that was covered in a blanket of stars. The noise that he once heard began to fade,the streetlights becoming blurry by the second. Tears welled up in his brown orbs as his breath started to become steady eventually stopping all together.

There was no more noise and no more lights-only silence and then immediate darkness.

╰┈➤𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?

╰┈➤𝐰𝐜:𝟑𝟐𝟑

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝:𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟕,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐