𝟎𝟖

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬,𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

SILENCE FILLED THE ROOM as Kasia sat in her living room. The tv was at a low volume showing a commercial. Her mind was far from the tv more so thinking about what happened.

She didn't even know what to do herself. All she knew was that there was this chant in her mind to do something but she had no answers. Her brown orbs landed on Dimitri as he paced the floor.

"Could you stop pacing? You're making me more anxious than I already am." she sighed, placing her hand over her forehead.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to think. Maybe you could try again."

"Your brother closed the door in my face and cursed at me. There isn't really anything else I can do." she frowned.

Dimitri shook his head and ran his hands through his head. He bit down on his bottom lip and winced from the slight pain he felt. He looked down at his hand that shook.

"You have to try again." he mumbled.

"Did you not hear what I just said?" she questioned,with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You have to try again!" he bellowed. She jumped from him yelling.

"I'm sorry for yelling,I'm sorry. You have to try again,I don't have much time left." he exclaimed holding his hand up. She looked at his hand that was slowly fading. Her mouth gaped and her eyebrows raised.

"Please try again." he begged.

   𝐇𝐞𝐫 black boots hit the concrete as she walked up the familiar steps

   𝐇𝐞𝐫 black boots hit the concrete as she walked up the familiar steps. She knocked on the door with urgency. She could hear the locks turning, making her sigh and step back.

The door opened and the man shook his head. He scoffed as he opened the door, "Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?"

"I've never met your brother before but I know you know what happened to him the night he died." she affirmed.

"I don't know anything,just let me grieve for my brother." he looked away from her eyes.

"Stop lying!" she yelled with a frown on her face.

The man nodded his head and opened the door letting her in. She looked at the wall,seeing that there were no pictures of Dimitri on the wall.

Kasia looked over at the other side seeing Dimitri standing there with his arms folded. He nodded his head at her, making her sigh.

"That was one of the worst nights of my life. My baby brother is gone forever." Derrick mumbled. Kasia looked at the man and could see him looking down at the floor.

"Do you ever get tired of lying?" she inquired.

"What?"

"You're still lying,I can tell you are." She sat down on the other couch looking at him.

"He was your brother yet you didn't go to his funeral."

"Look he was brother and I couldn't just accept the fact that he was gone."

"That's the thing,when I mentioned him you always tensed up and disconnected yourself from the conversation. Doesn't it bother you that the person that killed him is still walking around free?" her eyebrows furrowed.

"The police have no evidence,they don't have a trace," he muttered. Kasia nodded her head.

"I checked with your aunt and she said that he was on his way to meet you. Then I got to thinking,you were on the other side of the town and he was at home. He was walking towards you but you weren't there." she said.

"It wasn't supposed to end like this. He wanted to leave,he wanted a better life." he shook his head.

"You didn't want that,you were jealous. You killed him."

"I killed him." he whispered as tears filled his eyes.

"I tried to talk him out of leaving but he had his mind made up. There was no talking him out of leaving. I just wanted him to listen." he ranted.

"You were speeding with the music loud. Your attention was going from the road to behind you because you were scared. You kept driving with no sense of direction. Your mind was all over the place. When you weren't looking you crashed into a car." she revealed.

"You crashed into my grandfather's car...resulting in him dying that night." she closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face.

"I'm so sorry. God,I killed my brother." he cried out. Kasia looked at Dimitri who looked hurt and lost.

The truth was finally out.

          ╰┈➤𝐇𝐞𝐲! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰?👀

                              ╰┈➤𝐰𝐜:𝟕𝟎𝟎

                                                  𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝:𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏