𝟎𝟕

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

       FEET HITTING THE FLOORS AND phones ringing nonstop filled Kasia ears as she walked in the police station

      FEET HITTING THE FLOORS AND phones ringing nonstop filled Kasia ears as she walked in the police station. Her brown orbs were placed on the many detectives talking on the phones. It all seemed chaotic.

She pulled her jacket tighter on her and looked around. She bit down on her bottom lip not knowing where to go. Her mind was running at a constant rate on finding out information.

"Ma'am,do you need some help? Are you alright?" she heard, causing her head to turn. She spotted an older man who looked to be in his forties. He waved her over causing her to swallow her spit.

She ambled over towards him with a small smile on her face. She released a sigh of relief. She was so close to walking back out the door from being overwhelmed.

"Hey,yes I'm in need of help. I was wondering if you could give me some information?"

"Well what do you need information on?" he inquired with his arms folded.

"I have this friend...I had this friend who passed away. I didn't really get anything other than he was gone." she explained.

"I'm sorry for your loss. What do you need to know?"

"I'm curious to know how he died." she uttered. The man looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Sir,I know this sounds weird but he was my friend. I didn't say goodbye to him and his family won't say anything. If I could just...find out how he died then I'll have some sort of closure." she pleaded with her eyes full of sadness.

"What's his name?" the man sighed. Kasia smiled as he moved his fingers to the keyboard.

"His name was Dimitri Porter." she replied.

The man clicked the keys,his eyes scanning over the words on the screen. Kasia let out a sigh.

"I'm not really seeing his name in the database."