𝟎𝟒

     KASIA'S HAND WIPED DOWN HER face as she took a shower

KASIA'S HAND WIPED DOWN HER face as she took a shower. The hot water poured down on mocha skin as she washed up. The feeling of taking a shower brought her peace and made her calm.

The hot water soothes her muscles as the  steam fills the air. She grabbed her purple loofah which was covered in dove soap. She placed the loofah to her skin,washing her body.

After twenty minutes,she was out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her body. Her hand wiped away at the fogged up mirror. A sigh escaped from her as she stood in front of her mirror looking at her reflection.

Flashbacks from last night flooded her mind causing her to get lost in her thoughts. She was beyond confusing and it was all getting to be too much for her. The way the unknown man knew her name and him saying that she had to help him.

She shook her head trying to stop thinking about it. Her feet hit the floor as she ambled towards her room. She felt the cool breeze hit her skin as she entered her room.

"That was a good shower." she said as she grabbed the bottle of cocoa butter lotion. She lit the lotion drizzle in her hand and started to moisturize her skin. She unwrapped the towel from her body and started to get dressed.

After she was done getting dressed,she grabbed her keys and made her way out of her apartment. She locked her doors and walked out the building towards her car. Her car came to life at her cranking it up.