𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

    SHE  held tightly onto the flowers,her attention focused on the tombstone

    SHE held tightly onto the flowers,her attention focused on the tombstone. The sun beamed down on the graves with no remorse. The birds chirped as they soared in the sky.

Kasia's hands rubbed over the headstone,a small smile appearing on her face. She placed the flowers down with a sigh. She cleared her throat and prepared to speak.

"I'm sorry for not visiting sooner,I've been busy enjoying life. I know how you used to always worry about me but you don't have to anymore." she said as she looked down at her grandfather's grave.

"You were right about life being full of surprises,I guess you could say I'm a full believer." she laughed.

"I miss you everyday grandpa,it never gets easier without you here. I love you." she smiled and wiped her tears.

She released a sigh as she walked off. It never got any easier coming to visit him but she had a feeling that he was watching over her. It had been five months since everything happened and it still had her at a loss of words.

She stopped in front of the grave,reading over the name Dimitri Porter. All this time she didn't know he was buried in the same cemetery as her grandfather. She bent down and placed down the flowers.

"I don't exactly know what to say except I hope you're now at peace. I didn't know you as a person but I feel like we could've been great friends." she smiled.

Kasia looked up at the sky,admiring how brightly the sun shined. She was now starting to feel like she could actually enjoy life. She gave another glance at her grandfather's grave before she walked off.

She walked off knowing that life was full of connections and just how Shadows worked.

                              ╰┈➤𝐰𝐜:𝟐𝟗𝟑

                              ╰┈➤𝐰𝐜:𝟐𝟗𝟑

     ╰┈➤𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩! Wow,this is my second book that I've completed. I just wanted to say thank you for the votes,comments,and even yet for giving my book a chance! I'm beyond happy that I was able to complete this book because it's different from anything that I've ever done or seen.
I had a plan for this book and I'm glad I was able to do it. I hope even with the mystery this book was enjoyed because I know I enjoyed writing it. If you have any,please tell me some of your realizations from this story. Did you have any theories before everything was revealed? If you have any drop them. Once again,thank you for all the support on this book. It means a lot thank you!❤️❤️