SNL: How They Met

"I never would've pegged you as a liar."

--------------

You knew Sarah. You know her like the back of your hand. You've spent half of your life idolizing her, but you never thought of the day that you'd be dating her. Waking up next to that face that you only see on the internet is like a dream. You've been waiting to wake up from it. Around the first few months of your relationship you have been on edge. Afraid to take risks because you thought that one day, you'll wake up from this dream and it'll be too hard to move on once you've driven headlong to it. But after she convinced you that it's not a dream, and the both of you are guaranteed to spend the rest of your days together, you let go of all apprehensions. You dove into that heaven that you call, Sarah Catharine Paulson.

From a simple college girl who fell madly inlove with Sarah Paulson, you worked your ass off to become an established writer/director and make your way to New York. And you did. You applied on several companies, until you landed a job on Saturday Night Live. Something you only imagined years ago. Sarah hosted an episode in SNL and that's how you met her. You we're one of the staff entrusted to assist Sarah while she's rehearsing and you relished every chance you could get to talk, see, smile, or even smell Sarah Paulson. It's heaven, as you thought.

Sarah: I don't believe I know your name.

You glanced at the person above you. You were picking up the scratch papers scattered on Sarah's dressing room.

You: Oh, hi. Yes. Uhm--
Sarah: Okay, deep breaths..

You laughed at this casual Paulson attitude. Her humor is one of her best traits and you loved to experience it yourself.

You: I'm y/n. I'm assigned as your assistant for the whole week.
Sarah: Well, it's nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm looking forward to work with you.

She said this with her signature alluring smile, and you could swear, God can take your soul there and then and it wouldn't be any problem at all. Your life is full. But God didn't. Instead, you just stood there, looking like a complete idiot.

Sarah: Earth to Y/N. You okay, darling?

You squirmed internally at the pet name, then gave her a quick nod. You made your way out of her dressing room and went immediately to the restroom to scream your guts out, although holding in the voice 'cause you don't want your bosses to hear you beat the crap out of your voice box.

But all of these happened 5 years ago.

Now, you're in a happy, commited, honest, and loving relationship with the love of your life, Sarah Paulson.

-----------------
Sarah: Hey, babe. Cate called, she said she wanted to invite us to dinner.
You: Where?
Sarah: At that hotel she's staying, I suppose. Her kids are at school, and Andrew is somewhere making this whole big movie.
You: Oh, okay. When's that dinner?
Sarah: Tomorrow. Wear something sexy.

Sarah loved to show you off to her friends. You've met Amanda several times, you practically started calling each other "duck."

You: You really want me to wear something sexy in front of everyone else in that hotel?

Sarah smirked with your suggestion.

Sarah: I didn't say it was for them, darling.

-------