Dinner with Cate Blanchett

At the dinner, you were feeling a little cocky. You did wear that dress, while Sarah decided to wear something simple. Her lovely black slacks, a v-neck blouse with a blazer and her favorite comfy boots.
However, you were feeling cold so she offered you her blazer.

Cate: I watched your first feature film, and I loved it! I absolutely did. You are a marvel, sweetheart.

Cate said this to you, after spending about 5 minutes chatting straight with Sarah.

You: Oh, you're so sweet. Thank you.
Cate: Well, you deserve every compliment. It's an excellent film. I'm looking forward for the next one.
You: We're actually doing the pre production for next film. My SNL friends volunteered to help and I'm so glad about it.
Cate: Marvelous! Oh are you premiering it on Sundance?
You: That's the idea.
Sarah: You see, I never understood why paparazzi said that she loved me for my money and influence. She's a natural. She's only been here in the industry for a few years and now she's premiering her own film on Sundance.
You: I did love you for your fame and influence, but I loved you more because of your smile.

It's the worst pick up line ever, but it never failed to make Sarah giggle. It gets her all the damn time.

Cate: So, Y/N, did you write this next film as well?
You: I did, actually. And I'm also directing it.
Sarah: She's also starring in it. (She said this with the proudest grin while touching your chin)

Cate let out a gasp, amazed by the statement Sarah made.

Cate: Well, you're an absolute bombshell!
You: Thank you, Cate. You're very kind. So are you, by the way.

You reached your hand on the table to hold Cate's.

The rest of the night was going well when you suddenly remembered your plan. You slid your right arm down the table and started moving them up and down Sarah's thigh. Even with the confines of her slacks, you knew she was secretly keeping that shiver.

She glanced at you with a warning, but you didn't meet her eyes as you we're still talking to Cate. You're good at multitasking, ever since you we're a child. Sarah wore that slacks so many times that you actually memorized how to open the button and unzip it with one hand, easily. And there you were, face absolutely clueless of what your right hand is doing. Still talking to Cate about her premiere tomorrow.

Sarah, your Sarah, is all over the place. Your fingers found her clit and she squeezed your arm between her legs. You knew she was getting worked up. This dinner is going to be over any minute now. She's sweating and painting her face with a forced smile. She's doing everything she can to hold her moan in, but you didn't make it any easier when you entered one finger inside her. She slammed the table which surprised everyone.

Sarah: Oh, I'm so so sorry for that. It's just, I'm having a cramp, and I need to lie down now.
Cate: Now why didn't you say so? Let's wrap up this dinner and call you a cab.

Before you withdrawn your fingers from her aching vagina, you went for one more hard push which granted you another harder slam on the table.

You secretly smiled when given this reaction.