Why? You'll Never Know

----------------
2 YEARS LATER

*on the phone*
Sarah: I miss you so much. I need to see you now.
You: I know baby, but you are also fully aware that I'm working, and in Greece for God's sakes. I miss you too, so much. But we'll see each other soon. I'll be home in another month and you're gonna enjoy me by then.
Sarah: You better be. I'm so exhausted! Ryan made us stay in a giant tank for hours so we could do the scene. I'm fucking freezing.
You: Oh baby, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Sarah: It's okay. Just be home soon, please. I miss you terribly.
You: Yes, sweetie. I love you.
Sarah: I love you too.

As a great partner that you are, you didn't tell Sarah that you were already at the airport. You planned to surprise your girlfriend and you didn't want to give any hint of that. Your plane bound to New York just landed and you're about to visit your woman on the set. They're at the studio and you plan to visit there immediately. So you hailed a cab and the first thing you did was to go there.

Everyone, including Ryan was quick to notice your presence and went to greet you with a tight hug.

You: It is to my knowledge that you've been stocking my woman and the other actors in a tank like some fish you caught while having the time of your life on the beach?

The crew heard your inquisition with Ryan and they laughed. One of them said "You got that right, Y/N!"

Ryan gave you an apologetic look and explained himself, not that he has too. But he knows you're a film maker, and he's worked with you before, and he always said that your trademark is how you treat your actors. You are always so good to them that's why they loved working with you.

Ryan: You do know that I had to do that, right?
You: Yeah, well.
Ryan: We had to finish the scene and we're running behind so I had to make them stay in the tank longer than anticipated.

You pulled Ryan into a hug yet again and gave him a peck on the cheek.

You: I know, dear. I understand. Now, where's my woman?
Ryan: In her trailer, I'm sure.

You bid Ryan goodbye and proceeded to Sarah's trailer. It's been 2 months since you saw each other last and you could only imagine the things you were gonna do with her.
You opened the door to her trailer but what greeted you was something you never expected to witness, EVER.
Cate Blanchett, your friend, was grinding on top of your girlfriend and making out with her with full passion. Though completely shocked, you made your way quietly near the future scene of the crime and uttered the words, "I see, you really missed me, didn't you?"