The Addictive Sarah Paulson

When you reached the house, Sarah attacked you like a hungry beast that she is, and kissed you with pure passion and intensity. You reciprocated the kiss and both your tongues fought for dominance. She lost, of course, when you started cupping her breasts while squeezing her ass.

Sarah: Take me to bed.

You did as told, and once at your bed room, you threw her to the bed and placed yourself on top of your woman. You started kissing her again while moving your hand down to her belly button. She was still fully dressed so you had to make a haste at undressing her.
When her naked body appeared beneath you, you swear you could almost taste her by just looking at it. But you're not just gonna look at her.
You started moving your body below her, while trailing kisses from her neck to her tits, stopping there for a few minutes, enjoying the encouraging loud moans that you're getting.

Sarah: Fuck me now or you're gonna be sorry!
You: You're still a top even when you're below me. I love that.

You placed your head in between her legs, and started moving your tongue against her already wet and swollen slit. You tasted every bit of her juices before you decided to pay attention to her clit. It was the most beautiful thing, and you know you'd rather be there in that exact same place than anywhere else in the world. You loved eating her. You teased her clit and she bucked her hips.

Sarah: More, baby. Please. I want you to fuck me like I don't have a morning interview tomorrow.

And you did, you slipped in two fingers, then 3, then 4, and started moving so fast in and out of her, while your free hand is still drawing circles on her clit. Sarah is an absolute mess at this moment. The sight of her is heaven. You can't believe that Sarah Paulson, the Supreme, is actually at your mercy, and you're about to make her cum as you feel her tightening against your fingers.

Sarah: Baby, pleaasee pleassee. I need this.
You: Ask politely, sweetheart.
Sarah: Baby, can I cum now? Please, I can't hold it anymore.

You moved your body on top of her, your fingers still inside her rocking her body with a pace that she's moving along with. You sucked her tits a little then immediately proceeded to her mouth. Your kiss muffled a moan, and you pulled away. You licked her earlobe and bit them, then you said "Come for me, darling."

Sarah came undone right on your hand. If you were a marvel, it's only because Sarah was there to make you one.
You positioned yourself beside her and gave her a kiss.

Sarah: I'm yours forever.
You: So am I to you. FOREVER.