THAT dress

For the dinner, you decided to wear Sarah's favorite red cocktail dress of yours. It's a little above the knee, and easy access as you guys like to refer to it. You've had a hard time getting ready cause someone was feeling a little greedy that night.

Sarah: Cate can wait for a few more minutes. Don't you think, sweetie?
You: Unlike you, I have a reputation of arriving on time and I don't wanna ruin that.

Sarah waltzed across the room and met your behind with her warm and wandering hands.

Sarah: Are you sure about that?

She started massaging your behind and moved her hands slowly upwards leading them to your breasts that's only barely covered by the slim fabric of the dress. You let out a breathy moan which you thought went unnoticed, but Sarah was rather quick at picking up all your cignals and she immediately delved in.

Sarah: See? I don't think you wanna go yet. Do you?

Your knees started to wobble as her hands carefully massaged your tits but also avoiding your nipples to tease you further in. To hell with being on time, you want this. You let out another moan, louder this time.

Sarah: Oh sweetie, I'm gonna need you to use your words. Tell me what you want.
You: I want you in me, now.
Sarah: Someone's eager, but I'm not getting any respect from that statement.
You: For fuck's sake Sarah, fuck me!

Sarah smacked your ass so hard you practically yelped and jumped at the same time.

Sarah: Say it then.
You: Please mommy, I want you inside me, please. Fuck me now. I need you so bad.
Sarah: Good girl.

Sarah controlled your body like a robot and made you face her. You we're leaning against the door of your closet with your left leg straddling the woman of your dreams. Sarah slipped you away from that red dress and she was rewarded by the sight of your beautiful and pale body. Sarah started sucking your tits like she was having dinner earlier than planned. Her sudden and incredibly powerful energy made you dizzy and a moaning mess. She flicked her tongue against your nipples and you couldn't take it anymore. You need her now.

You: Mommy, please. I need you inside me now. Please fuck me, mommy.
Sarah: As you wish, sweetie.

She said with a victorious grin.

She plunged in two fingers into your entrance which went so easy considering the pool of arousal that was already living in you. She started moving her fingers but the pace wasn't enough. You needed more.

You: Mommy, faster please.. I need more.

Sarah couldn't resist you looking like this. You looked absolutely gorgeous but also helpless at the same time. She loved this feeling of superiority. She then added another finger and moved into a faster pace. You we're sure what was to happen next, but also wise enough to remember what you had to do.

You: Please, mommy. Please---- can I... come?

You said in between shallow breaths.

Sarah: Come for mommy, sweet girl.

And come you did, on her delicate fingers. She waited until you were back from your high and she made you watch as she put her fingers in to her mouth and tasted you.

Sarah: You're always so delicious.
You: And you're always so good at making me late. (You said with a smirk)
Sarah: You know, I love you on that dress (looking at the red cocktail that's now on the floor) but I love you even more without it.

You gave her a weak smile.