Prologue (2001)

Kneeling in the sand surrounded by the pack of Raptors that had finally tracked him and the others down, Alan slowly opened Billy's bag to reveal the two Raptor eggs. He took them out and carefully passed them to Amanda. As he did he noticed the resonating chamber Billy made back in Montana. He took it out, placed it on his lips and blew.

The Raptor jolted at the sound looking to their Beta ready for her signal. Suddenly the sound changed and the Raptors chatted amongst themselves knowing the signal was for help. The Beta snarled at her pack to stand still. She stalked slowly towards the group. He was sure they were all dead, when a loud rumble broke the chilling silence.

Hearing the rumble slowly getting louder the Beta looks to her pack and gives them the signal to move. She approached the group and slowly bent down to collect one of her eggs before leaving, followed by the packs Alpha. Paul gets to his feet and breathes

"That's a helicopter!"

The group ran for the clearing. He stood there stunned to see a lone man on the beach.

"Dr Grant?! Dr Alan Grant?!" The lone man shouted through the mega phone.

His face dropped at this man shouting through a megaphone, this is how he was stuck on this island in the first place. He ran with a group towards the man.

"Stop! That's a very bad idea"

Before he knew it he saw the Navy and the Marines reveal themselves. He breathed a sigh and smiled to himself.

"Wow! You have to thank her now! She sent the Navy and the Marines!" Eric said to Alan.

He smiled at Eric knowing in that moment he was right. He nodded walking towards the rescue team he praised the one person he always counted on.

"God bless you Ellie"