Malcolm

After checking in Alan and Ellie were escorted to a separate area of the airport.

"Your plane leaves at 12pm. This is the private lounge where you can wait here and then go directly to your plane from here." The airport staff member spoke to Alan and Ellie.

"Thank you" Ellie replied as they entered the lounge.

"Pretty nice. really?" Alan said, walking around.

"I think, for appearance's sake, BioSyn are stating they can capture the Dinosaurs and give them a secure home away from humans. Believe that and you will believe anything." Ellie said as she sat down.

Alan sat next to her.

"Sounds about right. Do you know what we have to do when we get there?"

"Meet and greet, followed by a tour of the facility and then they want us to make a speech that they are doing good."

Ellie replied to Alan she was annoyed that people still just saw these creatures as objects rather than living breathing creatures they could learn from.

"What does Ian think?"

"He thinks there is more to this, Why us? I know we have dealt with this before but still, I do feel something is going on. The Malta black market had new species. Ones we haven't seen before even in Jurassic World. It's frightening. And then of course the giant locusts."

"Look, we don't know what we are getting into. That's true. But we will get to the bottom of this and we will stop them ok? Trust me?"

"I trust you." Ellie kissed Alan.

She was so relieved. She and Alan had their spark back. She didn't know what any of it ment yet, but she didn't care, she knew they would work it all out later and for now she was just happy to hold him and kiss him when she liked.

"Well looks like my work is done, shall I leave you two alone?"

The voice echoes through the room as Alan and Ellie look towards the intruder.

"Ian?! What are you doing here? I thought you were already there?"

Ellie stood smiling in shock that Ian had surprised them. She then turned to Alan.

He stood slowly, She knew he didn't like Ian's game with the hotel room, even though it did bring them together. She watched Alan walk towards Ian.

"Ian." Alan extended his hand to shake.

"Alan." Ian took his hand and noted the tight grip of Alan's hand.

"Don't do that again ok?" Alan shook Ian's hand and smiled

"I promise, I will leave you both to do it." Ian laughed and relieved Alan let go of his hand.

"Anyway, how good is this? Is it me? I feel this is so trippy being together again, reunited."

"It's great to see you Ian. But what are you doing here?"

"Funny really, I was meant to be there from yesterday but they cancelled and made arrangements for me to travel with you both. Weird I know."

"That's odd?? Why would they want us to travel together?"

Alan looked at Ellie puzzled.

"Well at least we are all together. Cosy." Ian smiled as he walked across the room.

Ellie walked towards Alan taking his arm. Alan looked at Ellie and smiled.

Suddenly a door opened.

"Hello Dr. Sattler, Dr Grant and Dr Malcolm your flight is ready to board.