BioSyn

"After you"

Alan turned to Ellie and let her through first, he was close behind her followed by Ian. As they reached the bottom of the stairs the man smiled and greeted them.

"Dr's I'm so happy to welcome you to our campus."

The three looked at each other slightly confused.

"Thank you for inviting us, we are delighted to be here" Ellie said, taking the lead and shaking his hand.

"I'm Ramsey, Ramsey Cole, and I have to say you are legends around here, I'm so happy to meet you."

Ramsey was a tall man. He was around his early to mid 20's. He was a little starstruck when he spoke.

"Allow me to take you on a tour."

Then they followed Ramsey round the campus, acting impressed by what they were seeing. Ellie wasn't fooled however.

"So you're planning on using the Dinosaurs to help towards research? Could you elaborate?"

Ellie looked at Ramsey.

"Well we plan to learn from these Dinosaurs, it's that simple Dr. Sattler, we will look at how they react to the different climates and how quickly they get ill, what illness they contract and how their body copes with the illnesses."

Alan and Ian looked at each other. Ellie nodded to Ramsey accepting his answer for now.

"That concludes our tour now if you like you can explore round on your own and we can meet later and discuss any further enquiries you have?"

Ramsey smiled and shook each of their hands before departing. As he departed he looked over a man in the corner and nodded quickly.

The Dr's were left alone in a busy area of the campus.

"Well let's go, I want to find out what's really going on here."

Ellie said with a determined look in her eye.

Ian looked at Alan concerned.

"Ellie we need to be careful" Alan said to her knowing she wasn't listening.

"We need to get to the bottom of what's going on though." Ellie replied frustrated.

"I get that but we got stalkers over there watching us, I agree we need to get to the bottom of this but can we please lose the bouncer first." Ian said, trying not to look directly at the man watching them.

Alan and Ellie nodded to Ian, They then walked down the stairs out of the building in the hope to lose the man following them.

"There looks to be some offices over there. Let's go and have a peek." Ian motioned towards some buildings set aside of the campus.

"I thought we were meant to see the facility? Why are we here at the campus?" Alan said following Ian and Ellie.

"I don't know but I don't like this. Why would they be watching our every move?" Ian looked worried as they looked around before entering the office.

Little did they know they were still being watched. The man on the radio spoke through his walkie talkie.

"Sir, they took the bait heading your way over."

Inside the office building they looked around, searching for anything they could find. Alan stumbled on a locked door.

"Why is it, it's always the restricted doors?" Alan shook his head turning towards the other two.

"We need to see what's in there." Ellie stepped forward and pulled a pin from her jacket. She made light work of the lock and the door opened. Ian and Alan just stood there staring at Ellie.