009. 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞

(chapter nine    wolfs bane)

☁︎☁︎☁︎

CHRIS ARGENT pulls the phone up to his ear, "He's on foot. Just ran into the Iron Works." he says, racing down the streets in his car.

Kate Argent, who also been driving, frowns deeply. "Wait, wait. Did you say on foot?"

"Yes, into the Iron Works."

"Running?" She asks again, confused.

"Yes, running!"

Kate continues to look ahead, speeding down the road. "If he's on foot, who the hell is driving his car?"

Scott Mccall and Stiles Stillinski seat in the front seats of the car. "Faster?"

Stiles looks back, "Much Faster."

"Scott, you're so bad at driving." Ezra speaks up from the backseat. Scott suddenly stomps on the breaks, causing Ezra to jolt forward.

After Scott's full moon fiasco, the trio had finally  talked about it ( well for the most part.) and now they were trying to help Derek, who is in fact alive. Except now everyone thinks Derek is the one attacking people.

Scott speeds down the street, the cars chasing them behind. "Scott, I don't think you fully grasp the concept of the car chase here." Stiles mumbles, sending a glare.

"If I go any faster, they'll kill us." Scott explains, glancing back at Stiles.

Stiles scoffs, "Well, if you don't go any faster, they will kill us!"

Ezra sits up, looking behind them. "They're gone." He mumbles, looking back at the two boys. Stiles pulls out the walkie talkie, turning it on.

"All units, suspect is on foot and now head into Iron Works." They all look back at each other with a sigh.

Scott steps forward on the breaks, driving toward Iron Works.

Stiles moves to the back seat, clumsily falling into Ezra's lap. The door left hanging open as they speed through. Ezra rolls his window down, "Get in!" He yells. Derek runs through the gun fire, jumping into the car as Scott speeds away.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?!" Scott shouts.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek shouts.

Stiles quickly gets off Ezra's lap, his face cherry red. He leans over, "Who, the Alpha?"

"Yes, He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." He snaps.

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their job-"

Stiles quickly stops, his lips in a thin line as Derek send him a look. "Well, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." He snaps, glaring Scott.