013. 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚

( chapter thirteen       omega )

   ☁︎☁︎☁︎

EZRA MILES never thought in a million years that he would be some sort of super natural being ( demon? hybrid? he still can't figure it out) That his best friend, Scott McCall would get attacked by an alpha, the same alpha who tried to sacrifice him when he was elven ( he still can't believe that ) Through Out all of this, he's still alive. That's a bonus in his book!

Stiles slides into his car, handing Scott the bloody hospital gown. Lydia Martin was missing. As soon as they were going to go back to their normal lives, a new problem spawns. Stiles hands over the gown to his friend. "This was the one she was just wearing?" Stiles nods, "I'm not letting anyone hurt her, not again."

Stiles starts the engine, jumping in shock when he sees Allison Argent. Allison circles around the passenger side of the car. "What are you doing here? Someone is going to see us!" Scott hissed.

Allison steps closer, "I don't care." She snaps, "she is my bestfriend, and we need to find her before they do." She explains.

"I can find her before the cops can, and Ezra learning how to." Scott explains, glancing towards Ezra. Learning  is a bit of an over statement. Ezra could barely learn how to control whatever powers he has.

Allison sighs, taking a hand through her hair. "How about before my father does?" She urges with a pointed look.

"He knows?" Stiles says with furrowed eyebrows. "Yeah I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUV's." Allison explains to the boys.

Scott looks over at Ezra and Stiles, "Search party."

"More like a hunting party." A deep raspy voice said in Ezra's mind. Ezra jumped slightly, still not used to the voice.

"Why are you even listening to anything we're saying? Go back to whatever demons do and leave me alone." Ezra said subconsciously as Stiles casted him a worried look.

Alec scoffed, "I'm sick of you already. Should've picked a different human that isn't so rude."

Ezra rolled his eyes, "Well you're stuck with me buddy wether you like it or not."

"How unfortunate." Alec said, and Ezra could almost sense the creature rolling his eyes. Ezra starts to feel his head pounding, his vision started to blur, he can't talk to him for to long or he'll feel himself getting weaker.

Ezra takes a deep breath, turning towards Allison, "Get in." He said as he opened the car door. Allison obliges, crawling inside. Stiles quickly starts the engine.

   "But if she's actually turning, would they kill her?" Stiles asked as he drove down the road. Allison just frowns, "I don't know. They wont tell me anything." Allison explains, "All they say is, we'll talk after Kates funeral, when the others get here."