012. 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫

( chapter twelve    code breaker )

☁︎☁︎☁︎

     ALLISON  looks at Scott in shock, horror written all over her face. His golden eyes staring into hers. She glanced at Ezra, who only furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't look shock at all. "Scott." Ezra called out, he almost struggled to say. Scott looks over, "Scott, somethings wrong." Ezra breaths heavily.

"This whole situation is wrong!" He hisses, gesturing to the two cars. But Ezra shook his head, "I mean, there's something wrong with me." He said, letting out a hiss of pain. Before either of the two could answer, Chris honks his horn. Scott grabs Ezra, jumping into the air. He lands on top of the bus, before jumping off.

"Ezra, look at me. Get to your car, and drive as fast as you can." He said, sprinting into the woods. Ezra quickly sprints to his own car, starting it and speeding down the road.

"Shit, this is bad." He whispers to himself, glancing at his phone. What should he do? Does he call Stiles? Have they found Lydia yet?

His vision started to blur, his ears ringing as he looks around, driving to who knows where. Gripping the steering wheel, he focuses on the road. He grunts, as a white light takes over his vision.

"Ivan, where did he go?! Where did my baby go?" Melina yelled at her husband. She dropped off Ella at her grandparents house after hearing the news Ezra was missing.

"I-I don't know. I don't remember." Ivan said, running hand over his tired face.

"Ivan, I trusted you to watch him while I went to work. I trusted you. And now my son is gone-"

"Your son? No Melina he's our son. Don't act like you raised him on your own."

"No, don't you take credit for raising Ezra. You were always gone. And when you did come back you didn't care about him, or Ella. You cared only about yourself. You are a selfish man, Ivan."

"Selfish? I care about my boy, Mel. Always will."

Sheriff Stilinski came through the door, Melissa right by his side. "Noah, he's gone."  Melina said as Melissa stood by her side.

"What happened before he was gone?"

Ivan sighed, pacing back and forth. "I yelled at him because he broke my expensive bottle of vodka and ruined the blueprints for the lodging house. And I told him to go bring the my belt and He refused and said it once again and he refused-"

"You were going to hit him?! What the fuck Ivan? What is wrong with you." Melina said as she approached her husband.

"It's modern discipline, Melina. The boy has to learn that he shouldn't cry all the time when he's in trouble. When will he actually learn to be a man for once."