Chapter One: The death of a Father

A ghostly pale figure with long lilac hair and slit golden eyes. Who was wearing a purple sleeveless shirt with a long sleeve mesh shirt under it and dark purple pants and black sandals was walking through a long candlelit hallway. She looked around the age of sixteen years old.

'Strange, I can't seem to sense father's chakra.' She thought as her eyes narrowed in concentration, trying to find her father's chakra.

"Still, nothing, only sensing Kabuto Charka's signature as well as Sasuke," She muttered."Maybe Kabuto knows what is going on. He seems to be heading to her father's room."

'I hope nothing happened while I was outside doing some training.' She thought, making her way towards the direction she sensed Kabuto's chakra coming from.

-------------

After an excellent fifteen-minute walk down the long and candle-lit hallway, she arrived at the father's bedroom door. That she noticed was completely destroyed and missing.

'What in the world happened here? Why is the door destroyed?' She thought as she moved closer to the door to get a better look inside the room while keeping her presence hidden.

She looked inside to see Kabuto standing in the center of the room, stareing down at a giant white snake resembling her father.

'That's my father's cast-off skin of the gain white snake, but why don't I sense his charka anymore, and Sasuke seems to not be here in, the hideout anymore. Did something go wrong with the ritual while I was out?' ' She thought, slowly walking into the room.

"Kabuto?" She questioned as she entered the room.

Kabuto turned around, hearing her voice, and frowned upon seeing her presence.

"Lady Sena, your back from training," Kabuto said, focusing his attention on the beautiful sixteen-year-old female in front of him.

"Yes, Kabuto, what happened here? Why can't I sense my father's chakra anymore?" She asked worriedly as she looked over at the giant white snake lying on the floor.

"Lady Sena, I'm sorry to say, but Sasuke Uchiha has killed Lord Orochimaru," Kabuto said with a bow.

"So he really is dead? I had a feeling since his chakra was gone and the white snake I saw died outside," Sena stated, fighting back her tears of the loss of her father.

"I believe that he had a feeling something was going to happen," Kabuto started as he reached into his sleeve and pulled out a scroll."He gave me this before I went to get his next medicine. It contains his most desired wish for you," He said, giving her the scroll.

"I see, so he had a feeling he wasn't going to live," Sena said, taking the scroll and taking a deep breath before opening it as she poured her chakra into it.

She then read it aloud as she opened the scroll in her hands.

"Dear beloved Princess Serpent,

If you are receiving this scroll, it means that Sasuke succeeded in killing me. I know I haven't always been the best father to you, but I want you to know that I love you dearly just as much as I loved your mother.

I just sometimes forget the beautiful things I have and get consumed by my anger and darkness from all the suffering I been forced to bare alone with nobody to care and be there for me. Not even my so call friends.

However, since the day you were born, I felt something I haven't felt for a long time true happiness. You have always been there for me whenever I began to show signs of me hurting. Most people don't think I have feelings, but you could tell I did, and when it looked like I was sad, you always cheered me up.

That is why I want you to become the new Otokage of Otogakure. It may seem like I'm crazy, but I know you do great things for the village, and under your leadership, it will become a fantastic village. So from here on out, lead the villages your way and not how I did. You are destiny to do great things, not become a cruel criminal as I did.

I know that you will do great as the new Otokage. And no matter what, I will always be with you as long as you think about me every time you feel sad and miss me.

A final wish from your father,"

She could feel her eyes starting to tear up and her heart filling with happiness as she read her father's letter.

"He wants me to become the new Otokage of Otogakure," She said, looking up at Kabuto with her eyes still slightly watery from her tears.

"It appears to be what the scroll says, his dying wish for you to become Otokage," Kabuto said as he pushed up his glasses, making a white light sparkle on them.

She rolled up the scroll as she sealed it back up and put it inside of her tool pouch on the back of her pants."I know he believes in me, but he couldn't have exactly chosen me as the Otokage. That had to be a mistake."

Kabuto gave her his signature smirk."No, it is not a mistake. You are the new Otokage. He always wanted you to take over even if he wasn't killed."

She gave him a confused look. "Me the most failure of a follower. I couldn't handle most of those bloody task he wanted me to do during the Chunin Exams. I know he says he wasn't disappointed and loves me, but I don't see how I could replace him as leader of Otogakure."

"He doesn't want you to. He wants you to be better than him and lead your way," Kabuto stated.

Sena closed her eyes and thought about her father's final words. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes, and her tears were now turned into a look of determination.

"Alright, I will prove my father right and take over as the second Otokage!"

"Excellent. We're going to set for the Captial in the Land of Rice Paddies tonight," Kabuto said as he turned around and began to clear up Orochimaru's dead snake form.

"I have one request, though," She said, causing Kabuto to pause and look back at her. "We will be taking experiment Makoto with us."

"Why is he not even fully trained yet?" Kabuto inquried.

"The sound four has been killed as the new leader my first goal is to create a new Sound four as the new gatekeepers and guards. Makoto has the ability to be a good team leader just needs training."

Kabuto looked at her with understanding."Alright, I will release him from his teat tube, then Lady Sena."

"Thank you, Kabuto. I will get ready to leave."

"Good, we will meet up outside the hideout," Kabuto said as he began to leave the room with The giant snake sealed away in a scroll.

Sena did the say as well after taking one more last look at her father's bedroom.

'Father hope you are in a good place and happy in the afterlife with mom.' She thought as she left the room where her father no longer resigned.

-------------

Sena had finished packing all of her necessary belongings as she exited the hideout, which a built underground down a dirt hole. The blood-red sky and bright moonlight greeted her.

She then spotted a boy around the age of fourteen years old. He had fair skin and short red hair, and green eyes. He was wearing a raggy dark blue kimono with his chest slightly showing. He wears black sandals and brown pants with a thick rope belt. On his left leg is a grey shuriken and kunai hostler, and on his back pocket is a ninja pouch for extra supplies.

"Ready to go?" Kabuto asked.

"Yes, I have everything I need," Sena replied.

"Then shall be taking are leaving now," Kabuto announced.