Chapter Two: The Journey & Makoto questions

A five-year-old girl with ghostly pale white skin and golden slit pupil snake eyes. With her lilac hair tied up in a bun with a green bow. She was sitting in a booster chair at a table with a giant smile on her small adorable face. In front of her was a cake with blue icing on it with a snake design with purple icing, and it had Happy Birthday on it, along with a red candle shaped like a five.

She stared down at the cake in front of her with wide eyes bringing a hand toward the cake before waving her to a stop.

"Sena, hang on, angel," A woman who seemed to be about in her late 30s and had fair skin and white with tint lavender pupilless eyes. Her lilac hair went down to her lower back, and her bang covered her left eye.

"That right, Serpent princess, have to light the candle first," Orochimaru chuckled as he used a small fire justu to light the candle.

"Now cake time?" Sena asked cutely.

"Almost one more thing you have to do first," A boy with silver hair and glasses said, smiling at Sena.

"What that big brother Kabu?" She asked, blinking in confusion.

Instead of responding, Kabuto, the woman, and Orochimaru began singing.

Happy Birthday, Sena 🎶

Happy Happy Birthday 🎶

Happy B-day, Sena 🎶

Oh yeah🎶

My snake says hiss to you, Sena🎶

My coyotes said howl to you, Sena🎶

Sena birthday🎶

Birthday Sena 🎶

Happy fifth birthday Sena, yeah 🎶

"Now you can blow the candles out and eat cake," The woman said.

Sena cheered and puffed up her cheeks as she blew on the candle wetting the flame with her saliva, and extended a hand forward to grab a huge chunk of ca-

Her mind was pulled out of her trip to memory lane by Kabuto's voice. She opened her eyes as she sensed Kabuto had stopped walking and opened his eyes to see him looking back at her.

"We will stop here to rest for the night and continue again at sunrise," Kabuto announced. "We take turns on guard watch."

"You will be taking the first watch?" Sena asked as she pulled out a sleeping bag that was sealed away in one of her storage scrolls.

"Makoto gets the first watch," Kabuto said as he headed the boy some traps to set up."It will be good training for him. Go set these traps up and keep watch for enemies," He ordered before going over to rest against a tree across from where Sena was lying down.

"Yes, sir," Makoto replied.

-----------

Sena was lying down in her sleeping bag went, her eyes closed, drifting off to sleep, but immediately snapped open in alertness, sensing a presence. She looked to see Makoto hovering near her.

"It's not time to switch guards yet. There is still another hour," She stated.

"I know, Lady Sena, but I need someone to answer my questions," He replied.

"Why not Big brother Kabuto?" She asked, looking over towards where Kabuto was with his eyes cracked open.

He stared at her emotionless.