Chapter Seven: The Northern Hideout

Sena was peacefully resting against a tree eating some fish for dinner once she found a nice river to rest by near the night.

"Hm smell delicious, " Sena said cooking the fish.

As she was eating her dinner her eyes narrowed in concentration and turn around making quick hand signs.

"Wind Style,  Great Breakthrough!" She shouted in her mind as she took a deep breath and released a powerful wind destroying some trees and revealing a guy wearing a cat.

'A Hidden Leaf Anbu.  What is he doing following?' She thought narrowing her eyes at the guy.

"How," The guy mumbled.

"Your presence wasn't hidden out of my sensing rage You a poor Anbu if you can cloak your presence from a sensor or use tricks to throw them off," Sena stated. "Now I suggest you leave if you wish to live, "She said.

"You're coming with me to the Hidden Leaf new Otokage," The cat mask Anbu said taking out a sword.

"I warn you now say hello to death, " Sena stated jumping back from the sword and quickly unsealing a scroll bringing out a red sword silimar to her father's Orochimaru sword and running forward at incredible speed.

'She fasts even faster than back at the Chunin Exam when the sound invaded the village .' The cat mask anbu thought countering Sena's sword barely.

"Lighting style,  Snake lighting!" Sena thought as she lifted her arm and blasted the cat Anbu with a powerful yellow snake-shaped lighting in the chest causing him to cough up blood.

'She strong must report to Lady Tusnde before it to late.' The cat anbu thought taking off.

"That should end him he won't survive with that wound," Sena commented sealing her sword back away in her scroll.

Sena with back to eating the rest of her fish before summoning one of her snakes to keep watch overnight while she slept.

***

Meanwhile that morning at the Hidden Leaf...

Tsunade was in her office with Shizune and Jairya when Sakura showed up.

"You're late!" She shouted."Why did it take you two so long to get here?" She asked.

"Please forgive us, lady Tsunade. Naruto was eating lunch for breakfast, " Sakura said with a bow.

The door then opened as Nruto walked on inside.

"Now, now Tsunade," Jairya said.

"Well, no way. Pervy Sage, you're back in the village again?" Naruto questioned looking at Jairya.

"It's been a while, Naruto,  hasn't it?" Jairya asked with a smile on his face.

"It sure has," Naruto said."Why didn't you tell me that you were coming back here?" He asked.

Tsunade looked at Jairy and Naruto annoyed as they kept talking and attempted to walk off until Tsunade and Sakura hit both of them in the head.

***

Meanwhile back with Sena...

Sena unsummoned her snake and was once again was making her way to the Northern hideout.

"The hideout shouldn't be far," She mumbled coming across the familiar rocky path."It should just be passed here another few miles.