Chapter Six: How Sena met Jugo

It had been a few days since Sena had left her new right-hand man in charge of arrangements she had planned for the Hidden Sound Village.

Right she was currently traveling through the woods toward the north, hidden where Jugo was located in. So she could recruit him into the new formation of the Sound Five she was creating.

'It's been a while since I saw Jugo. I wonder how he is doing?' She thought as she started thinking about the first time she had met Jugo while traveling through the woods.

Flashback...

A young nine-year-old Sena was running through the dim halls of her father's hideout.

"Father? Where are you, father?" She asked, running through the hallway, looking for her father.

"My princess, I'm  in my office!" Her father called back as his voice was heard from down the hallway.

"Okay!" She yelled, making her way toward the office, where she heard her father's voice come from.

After a nine-minute run toward the lab, she opened the office and saw her father sitting on an oversized red throne chair.

"There you are, father," She said with a giant smile as she rushed over to her father and hugged him.

Orochimaru froze for a second, caught off by his daughter's sudden hug until he hugged her back. "My Princess, what got you so hyper?" He chuckled at her energy today.

"Because you weren't here when I woke up," She replied."I have been looking for you since breakfast, and now I have finally found you!" She continued hugging her father tighter.

"Alright, let go. Why don't you come with me to the cells," Orochimaru said, ending the hug he and his daughter were locked in.

"Why?" Sena asked, looking up at her father, curiously.

"Kimimaro helped me bring back a new test subject that will be very beneficial to my plans," Orochimaru replied with a hardened."I need your help getting the experiment ready until Kabuto is back from the task I sent him out to do for me."

"Yes Lord Orochimaru," Sena bowed knowing that it was time to put on her serious face seeing her father meant business by his facial expression.

"Well let's go to the cells, Sena," He said walking towards the door.

"Coming," She said following after her father.

***

Sena was walking close to her Orochimaru through a large room full of cells with so many eyes on her as she was trying to stay close to her father.

"Relax there lock up,"  Orochimaru stated.

"Right," She replied calming down.

After a long fifteen-minute walk down the large Su, suddenly he came to a stop, making Sena look at him confused.

"Here we all Sena," He said nodding to a large sealed silver door.

"Wow, huge!" Sena said shocked at the size of the door.

"Did you get the excitement out we have work to do?" Orochimaru asked with a sigh.

"Right my bad my Lord," Sena apologized with a bow.

"Well let's go Kimimaro should be waiting for us inside," Orochimaru said making a hand sign before he placed a hand on the seal and undid it before he walked inside.

Sena then followed him inside where she spotted a familiar eleven-year-old boy with white hair have a chain of bones wrapped around a quite muscular boy around the same age as the white-haired boy.

Sena's eyes widened slightly she couldn't believe how quite good-looking the orange hair boy was.

'Wow, he's quite good-looking for eleven year old.' She thought.

Orochimaru looked at Sena and shook her shoulder."Earth to Sena," He said shaking her shoulder.

"Huh?" She said jumping startled by her father shaking her.

"Sena this is Jugo and today we're going to experiment with him and Kimimaro together," Orochimaru said.

"Understand," Sena replied with a bow as she started to follow her father to the lab to start the experiment.

Flashback over...

Sena was then pulled out of her memory by the sound of her stomach growling and noticed that it was getting close to time to stop for the night.

"I better find a place to rest and then search for some food for dinner tonight," Sena commented as she walked off to find a place to rest in the woods for the night.

****

Meanwhile else where....

Tsunade was sitting behind her desk in her office filling out paperwork when suddenly a tall man wearing a cat mask appeared inside.

"Cat what are you doing here?" Tsunade asked.

"Orochimaru is dead Lady Tsunade," He replied.

"Who killed him?!"

"It was Sasuke Uchiha, bit there another thing a day after his death I heard a something quite interesting," He continued.

"What was so interesting other than the fact he dead?"

"He seem to be prepared for his death because I heard that a new leader was chosen to take over by Orochimaru his self. I don't know the name of the candidate."

"And I was hoping that his death meant the threat from him was gone, but instead he leaves another one," Tsunade said annoyed."Cat figure out who this new leader is what there plans our before a new threat can arise!"

"Yes Lady Tsunade leave it to me I won't let anything happen to the village because of the Hidden Sound new leader," Cat kneeled with a bow.

"You dmissed!"

The cat masked Anbu then disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Shizune!" Tsunade shouted.

A couple minutes Shizune enters the room in a hurry.

"Yes Lady Tsunade?"

"Shizune find Sakura and tell her to bring Naruto I have urgent news for Team Seven!"

"Yes Lady Tsunade," Shizune replied leaving the office quickly.

Chapter End!

Here we go the sixth chapter of Lady Sena completed. In this chapter Sena makes her way to Jugo is and has a flashblack to when they met. Meanwhile is given the news of Orochimaru death and the new leader of the Hidden Sound and now going to let Sakura and Naruto know about it. Please comment and vote letting me know what you think of the story.

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 1029