rules + payment

here are just some quick rules and payments! please pay attention and follow them. there will be a password hidden in here. 

 ┌─────────────────┐
-ˋˏ rules ˎˊ-
└─────────────────┘

you may suggest stories with any prompts, and these can be anything from a poem to just a title. 

please make sure to include what ship (which kpop face claims you would like together) you would like amidst your prompt. the ships i will write for are the following:

┊❥ vsoo (kim jisoo x kim taehyung)

┊❥ yoonie (kim jennie x min yoongi)

┊❥ jirose (park chaeyoung x park jimin)

┊❥ liskook (manoban lalisa x jeon jungkook)

┊❥ namjin (kim namjoon x kim seokjin)

┊❥ seulrene (kang seulgi x bae joohyun)

if there is a different ship you would like me to write for, i'll likely do it! just note it in the comment, and i will respond whether i will or won't. just no reader/y/n inserts, and no taennie, taelice, sookook, rosekook, jenkook, jenmin, namsoo, namjen, jinsoo, vmin, taekook, or daragon. 

however, after i give you a plot and you claim it, you may change the face claims and ship, which i know sounds very contradictory, but i personally don't really mind what you do with the stories after, i just can't really see it in my mind when trying to come up with a plot. 

i also will write plots for any au, just no real life idol fanfiction, as that's a little too creepy for me. (in the entertainment industry is still okay, just no actual real life type stories.) the password is your favorite color by the way. 

besides the requested prompts, there will lots of random posted plots that are just the ones I have no time to actually write. 

note that while the plots will be as clean and professional as i can have them, there will be a few random messy notes that I have about the plot and maybe graphics that you may use too!

now quickly to payments! when you claim a plot, please make sure you have:

┊❥ followed me 

┊❥ voted on that chapter

┊❥ commented your name + password

┊❥ rather, will, credit that it's my original idea when you actually publish the story (tag me maybe?)

and that's it!

and when you would like to request a plot, please make sure you have:

┊❥ followed me

┊❥ fill out the form that will be on the next page!

┊❥ tagged 2+ people you think might be interested 

┊❥ rather, will, credit that i put it together like this when you actually publish the story (tag me maybe?)

and that's it!