untitled vsoo epic

taehyung never believed in magic... that is, until a few versions of him stepped in to help him. at first it's simple things, like the right way to keep his voice healthy and stuff, but then it's how to deal with hate, and how to get his crush—wait, what?

jisoo is officially crazy, apparently. doppelgängers from parallel universe have been dropping in... and she's the only one who can see them. each one's a little different from her, with different professions and personalities, but they all share the same face. it only gets crazier when she meets someone else with the same problem as her, her longtime frenemy/crush—wait what?

together, taehyung and jisoo have to solve what's going on, magically find a way to get all of the parallel versions of themselves back to their respective dimensions before reality splits and the world ends. piece of cake... right?

notes~

- okay, this is an epic because I want it to call back to EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE vsoo trope ever!

- I'm talking boss x assistant that's vaguely problematic sometimes

- I'm talking even irl idol ships (only as a cameo tho!)

- I'm talking arranged marriage fantasy

- I'm talking friends to lovers

- I'm talking enemies to lovers

- I'm talking high school besties/enemies to lovers

- I'm even talking the mafia boss x random kidnapee fan fiction (tho it has to be mafia boss!jisoo x kidnapee!tae just to ~switch it up~)

- our main jisoo and tae are soloists!

- think jisoo in ice cream and tae in boy with luv

- but besides the main jisoo and tae, they each have two other sidekick versions of themselves

- there's mafia!jisoo, whose solution to everything is murder. there's also fantasy noblelady!jisoo, who is super clever and elegant, but is struggling to adjust to the modern world. 

- there's farmer!tae, who is very kind and is the cook of the trio. then there's businessman!tae, who is a tiny bit emotionally constipated, but is pretty smart and always comes up with convoluted, matchmaking plans. 

- everyone basically just wants tae and jisoo to kiss. but... that's a bit harder than imagined. 

- see, once upon a time Jennie (tae's sister in this world) dated yoongi (jisoo's cousin)

- they broke up and it was really sad and dramatic and now jisoo and tae are wary of each other

- they were sort of becoming friends due to yoonie

- but now (2 years later) are not at all. 

- but they still see each other at music shows, etc. 

- there is a TON of pining

- but they're kinda emotional idiots too so that's fun

- this is vaguely a scifi work, and there should be cool descriptions of reality warping

- because yes, there are consequences to multiple jisoos and taes being in this world...

- and there is also a vague shadowy supervillain after them

- this supervillain doesn't want them to kiss for some reason...

- plot twist: this supervillain is going to have an identity reveal that will be super dramatic

- but nope not sharing it here!!

- inspiration: everything everywhere all at once, Spiderman: into the spider verse, Loki, Groundhog Day, sliding doors, look both ways, and pretty much every multiverse episode ever

- there NEEDS to be many meta jokes

- like that's a necessary part

- okay that's it

status: unavailable FOR NOW