Ch 5

Arc 1.4- Entertainment industry's Mysterious CEO

(Edited)

Zack entered the elevator with Cedric beside him, acting like an obedient assistant.

The two are going to the top floor which is where the CEO's office is located.

Zack is going to take a look at his office and make a plan to change the future of Blake as well.

Cedric pulled a black luxurious card and swipe it at a sensor bellow the floor buttons.

It's a card that only the assistant and the CEO of the company has. It grants you access to the CEO's floor.

Zack also has the same card and keeps it safe inside his wallet at all times.

5 minutes later the elevator made a Ding sound indicating that they had reached the top floor.

The door of the elevator opened and Cedric stepped out first to guide Zack around.

After Zack went out he quickly observed his surroundings.

You're first met as soon as you entered the top floor is a modern and luxurious couch set that is facing the wide window overlooking the view of the city.

There is a large double door beside the couches which is most likely the CEO's cabin.

The whole floor is just the CEO's cabin.

The Chairman's office is in the main building unlike the CEO's office.

Cedric opened the large double door using the same card he used earlier at the elevator to access the top floor.

Inside the office is a small stage where the desk of the CEO is located.

Behind the CEO's desk is a tall bookshelf filled with books to the brim.

There is a set of couches beside the door to exit the office and beside the couches are two doors. One of which is the bathroom that has a shower and the other door leads to a walk-in-closet filled with high-end and luxurious formal suits, watches, shoes, and ties.

The opposite wall of the two doors is a small bar filled with expensive wines and a small pantry filled with Zack's favorite snacks.

There's a small library beside the pantry and a clear sliding door which leads to a small meeting room that could fit a dozen people.

Zack nodded in satisfaction as he observed the office.

It's smaller than his office back in his original world but this office is okay. Not bad.

Zack pulled out the small kitten out of his suit before placing it on the couch before turning to Cedric.

"Ask the director of knife for the schedule of their first shooting and it's location. Bring a cat bed for this kitten on your way back." Zack said.

"You don't have a name for your cat?!" Cedric's eyes widen.

"No, just call it kitten. No need for such names." Zack didn't tell Cedric that the kitten's name is system 07.

Cedric's mouth opened slightly in disbelief as he march his way out of the office.

Seeing that the creepy human had left, system 07 jumped out of the couch.

System 07 quickly ran as quick as it's small legs could to reach the pantry door.

[Host, this system smells something good inside this door.]

System 07 small paw scratched the wooden door.

Zack stared at the little foodie system before opening the pantry door to let the system inside.

System 07 went inside after Zack left to go to his desk.

Zack sat down on his leather office chair while looking at the pile of papers infront of him.

After hearing that Zack would go to the company earlier, Cedric prepared the CEO's room by filling the pantry with lots of snacks and placing paperwork on the CEO's desk for Zack to do.

Zack skimmed through the papers while ignoring the munching sound coming from the pantry.

Half an hour later, Cedric opened the chairman's door to see Zack reading the papers on his desk.

Cedric placed the cat bed he got for system 07 beside the couches along with the small bowl.

Cedric noticed the disappearance of the tiny kitten and look around the room in confusion. Then he saw the pantry door was open.

He walk towards the door and the scene he saw made his jaw drop.

The luxurious and expensive snacks he bought for Zack is getting eaten by the small kitten. One pack of this snack is worth nearly half a year's salary for a normal white collar worker! And the cat of the CEO is eating them as if they were priced below 5 dollars!

Cedric shook his head before ignoring the small kitten and made his way to the CEO's desk where Zack is doing paperwork.

"This is the schedule of Director James' movie. He gave me the script as well." Director James is the director of the movie Knife.

Zack nodded and ordered Cedric to place it on his desk and to leave the room.

After Cedric left, Zack put down the completed papers in his hand and pick up the schedule of knife.

Of course Zack knows when the movie will start shooting but he got to make sure that nothing will change, okay?

The movie will start shooting in two weeks. Nothing changed from the original plot.

...

2 Weeks Later

Zack is driving his black rolls royce cullinan on his way to the first shooting location of Knife.

There are two roads near his home that could reach the shooting locating yet he chose the longest road rather than the shortcut. Because something is going to happen this very same morning on that road.

A subtle smile appeared on Zack lips when he caught sight of the black van on the side of the road.

If you look closer you'd see Blake outside the van, his manager, and driver.

In the original plot, Liam would mess with Blake's van causing it to break down on its way to the shooting location making the director dissatisfied with Blake for being late.

But that wouldn't happened because Zack is here to the rescue~.

Zack smoothly park his black Cullinan behind the van before he put on his black sunglasses. Then after that he went out of the car.

A white shirt with a few buttons unbuttoned revealing Zack's sexy collarbone and a black suit pants with a black luxurious belt. A pair of white expensive sneakers and a black watch wrapped around his wrist.

He looks extremely handsome and chic in his outfit today.

Zack removed his black tinted sunglasses when he arrived beside Blake.

"Hello, Mr.Black. May I ask what's the problem here?" Zack said with a polite smile.

"It's nothing, Mr.Zack. Our car just broke down." Blake said with his expressionless face.

Zack raised a brow hearing that Blake said it was nothing yet his driver and manager has cold sweat running down their backs, afraid that they would be late.

"You seem to be going to the shooting location of knife. Coincidentally I'm also going there. Do you want to ride with me?" After Zack said this the manager let out a smile out of relief.

"Y-Yes! We would gladly, Mister!" Blake's manager said.

Blake glared at his manager for accepting Zack's offer. He feels weird with Zack.

"Alright, then. Get in the car." Zack glance at Blake with a smile before putting on his sunglasses.

...