Ch 11

Arc 1.10- Entertainment industry's Mysterious CEO

(Edited)

Zack watched the interaction between the villian and the protagonist behind a pillar.

A smirk formed in his lips. Blake didn't drink the wine and Zack knew it.

Even if Blake did drink the wine, he wouldn't get drug. Why?..

...

Flashback after Zack went down the terrace with Cedric.

"Where are you going now?" Cedric whined as he catches up with Zack.

"Stop following and go interact with other people." Zack said making Cedric frown.

"Come on! I'm supposed to take care of you, you know! I promised auntie to look after you before we left." Cedric replied.

Zack stopped walking and faced Cedric.

"I'm not a kid anymore and I've already gotten over my phobia. I can interact with people well enough." Zack patted Cedric's shoulder before he left.

Cedric stared at Zack walking away as he sighed.

"You changed so much.."

...

Zack opened a double door on the hallway leading to the banquet. He entered and closed the door.

"Host." System 07 in a form of a cockroach flew infront of Zack.

Zack frowned at the sight. He hates bugs. Especially ones that can fly and have many little legs.

"Change into a cat." And system 07 did.

"Do you have what i asked for?" Zack asked.

"Yee, host. Here." A ziplock bag filled with white powder appeared on Zack's hand.

A smile appeared on Zack's face as he patted the kitten's head.

"Good job." Zack praised system 07 before putting the ziplock inside his pocket.

Zack went to the closet in the room and opened it. Inside is another suit, this time it's a black suit with a bow tie.

Zack took out the suit and wore in. Of, course he took the ziplock bag from his first suit and put it in his new one.

"Now do your thing, system 07." Zack said as he stared at himself in the full length mirror.

Woosh!

In a blink of an eye, Zack's hair turned into ash brown and it became very fluffy and curly. His blue eyes became green, his jaw became less sharp, there is black mole bellow his left eye, and freckles.

He looked like a whole new person.

Zack look at himself in amusement.

"Amazing." Zack touched his face before turning to system 07 and giving him a thumbs up.

"Good work." Zack patted kitten on the head before leaving the room with a satisfied grin.

...

"Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot.." A browned haired waiter sang quietly as he walked through the banquet hall.

"At the body shop, doing something unholy.. hmm" The waiter swiftly took a tray with a couple of wine glass with red wine near the kitchen door.

"He's sat back while she's dropping it, she be popping it.. na na na.. hmm~" The waiter hummed the next few lines of the song as he entered the banquet.

At exactly the moment, Liam entered the banquet hall too.

"Oh! Wait, can I get two red wine?" Liam said to the brown haired waiter.

The waiter didn't say anything and handed two red wine glasses to Liam.

Liam smiled and went away after he took the two glasses of red wine.

Little did he know.. The waiter had took the drug from his pocket and replaced it with another powder.

The waiter is obviously Zack and replaced the drug with the powder system 07 handed him earlier.

That powder had no effects but look exactly just like the drug.

Zack smirked slyly before handing out a red wine glass to a random guest.

...

"Another red wine." Liam said as he passed a waiter and took the red wine.

"Didn't you already got two red wine earlier, sir?" It was Zack.. Still dressed as the waiter.

"Mind your own business, kid." Liam said. He wanted more wine to celebrate his early success.

Well, too early to celebrate.

Liam couldn't wait to see the news tomorrow. The fruit of his hard labor.. Blake on the news for a very big scandal that will ruin his career forever.

A sinister muffled laugh escape Liam's mouth before he took sip of the red wine.

Zack stared the Liam drinking the wine while his fingers played inside his pocket with an almost empty ziplock bag..

'The drug's effect is so strong that one sip lasts for two hours.. I wonder how long it will last if it's a whole glass?' Zack thought as he smiled at Liam's now empty glass on his tray.

...

Ring... Ring... Ring...

A man with a short hot pink wig on his head called a number a couple of time already yet the other person hadn't answered.

"Ugh,.. Am I still needed? God. If I wasn't payed a lot for this, I wouldn't do this sh*t." The hot pink haired man mumbled to himself.

The man was the prostitute Liam had hired. Yes, Liam hired a gay prostitute for Blake.

How outrageous. Liam had laugh multiple times at night thinking that Blake will have a s*x scandal with a man.

But little did Liam know he is going to replace Blake's position..

At this moment a man in a suit entered the alleyway very tipsy.

The pink haired man noticed the other man. The pink haired prostitute look at the detail his client had sent him.

Text:"We will send a man at the alleyway at XXX. He will be wearing a suit. You will know it's the person you'll be sleeping with because we will send a signal in a form of a white dove."

At the exact moment the prostitute finish reading the text, a white dove flew through the alleyway.

"Guess this is it." The pink haired prostitute sighed as he marched his way to the man.

...

Continues update cause I'm feeling motivated today :)