Ch 17

Arc 2.3- Sickly Student In Highschool

"Dear, are you really agreeing to our son's request?" Madam Ophelia said as she put night cream on her face.

"You heard what I said earlier, love. I never go back on my words remember?" Master Henry said before continuing to read the book he has in his hand.

Madam Ophelia sighed as she thought of how happy her son was when he heard the approval of his father.

"But I just couldn't bare seeing him leave the house.. without us looking after him." Madam Ophelia said in a worried tone.

"I know that, love. That's why I'll have someone to take care of him in his new school. So you shouldn't worry very much, mhm? Let our son enjoy his life too." Master Henry reassured his wife after he put the book down and stood up from the bed.

Master Henry went to his wife, who now at the moment is brushing her long brown hair. He took the comb from her and started to brush her hair for her.

"But-"

"It's not like we are not caring for him when he leaves the house for a few hours a day, right? We'll still do. He'll come back home anyways.. Alright?" Master Henry continued to comfort his worried wife.

"Alright.." Madam Ophelia agreed But it was obvious that she is still very hesitant letting Zack go.

...

Zack waited patiently as the days pass by. Soon the day of his first day of school had arrived.

Zack looked at himself in the mirror and smiled.

His black hair is neatly styled and the uniform he is wearing look amazing on him.

Madam Ophelia entered Zack's room in that scene. Her eyes teared up a little when she realize that this is the first time ever her son went to a school afterall Zack was homeschooled all his life.

"My, my.. You are quite a handsome young man." Master Henry who went in just now smiled happily after seeing his son.

"Mom, dad." Zack went to them with a bright smile.

"Oh, sweetie.." Madam Ophelia hug Zack and added, "Remember to take your medicine, alright? Don't make your body tired, mhm?"

"Yes, mom. I know. I'll be okay, I even have Isaac with me so everything will be alright." Isaac is a young care taker about the same age as Zack that Master Henry hired to take care of his son.

"Mhm, Alright." Madam Ophelia broke the hug and patted Zack's uniform which became a little wrinkled when she hugged him.

"Now don't you forget you backpack." Master Henry reminded.

Zack nodded and smiled which showed two dimples.

"You better be going now or you'll be late." Madam Ophelia said after seeing the time.

"Okay, okay. Bye mom, bye dad." Zack said before Madam Ophelia gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Bye son." Master Henry waved goodbye.

...

Zack couldn't stop smiling when he sat on the backseat of the car. He couldn't wait at all.

'System 07, where are you?' Zack asked.

[I'm here host.]

A little fly appeared by Zack's side.

'I almost mistaken you for a real one.' Zack said when he though about almost killing the fly.

[Your so mean, host. Hmp. Can't even recognize the system.]

'When did you learn to sulk, huh?' Zack said amused.