Ch 8.1

Arc 1.7- Entertainment industry's Mysterious CEO

(Edited)

Zack leaned back in his chair while listening to system 07 explaining in detail the fantastic flavor of the new snack it just ate.

Zack is inside his office right now and tonight is the premiere of 'knife'. He got invited to the premiere by director James.

Director James gave Zack the invitation because he had seen Zack staying at the set more often than other actors and he couldn't help but invite him.

Zack eyes smiled as he played the red invitation in his hand.

Tonight is a very special night. Not only was it the premiere of 'knife' it was also the night where a huge scandal is planned to start.

Tonight, Blake will get drugged.

The pratoganist will spike Blake's drink which will make him unconscious and bring him to a hotel.

Blake will be fed an aphrodisiac drug by Liam.

A prostitute payed by Liam will sleep with the drugged Blake and by the time Blake wakes up the news of his 'dirty Sexual life' will be everywhere.

Of course, the scandal about Blake's sexual life isn't true. It was all made up cautiously by Liam.

When Blake left the hotel he was drowned by reporters and thats the start of his career crashing.

It's a very important night.

...

Photographer's camera flashing rapidly as actors and actresses entered the red carpet.

Liam fixed his bow tie before opening the door of his black van. He stepped on the red carpet with a bright smile.

He gave a small wave to the fans on the side before walking in front of the reporters.

He made a pose or two before a black Custom Mercedes-Benz S-Class arrived.

The car door opened and out came a pair of expensive leather shoes.

Blake exited the car wearing a maroon three piece suit. His slender long legs made him look extra handsome.

His hair is neatly comb back yet a few strands still manage to fall out freely giving it a sexy look.

The attention quickly diverted to the very handsome Blake.

Liam's mouth twitch as he heard the fans shouting extra louder when Blake appeared. His face would have turned into an ugly expression if it weren't for the cameras.

'Wait till tomorrow and see if you can still act arrogant to hear the shout of glee from your supporters.

You would be hiding and shivering when you'll hear their shouts by then, but not of glee this time.'

Liam thought as he slowly walk away from the spotlight which was taken by Blake long ago.

...