Ch 10

Arc 1.9- Entertainment industry's Mysterious CEO

(Edited)

A bad stench filled the back area of a specific building. Two large dumspter filled with trash to the brim, even to the point of overflowing.

A person wearing a suspicious black trench coat with a black hat paired with a mask and sunglasses.

It was already dark outside so no wonder people will find this man suspicious. Why wear sunglasses when it was already very dark?

Creak...

A door with a sign "Exit" was open from the inside.

A man with a suit went out from the door.

The suspicious man with the trench coat casually went to the man and took out a zip lock bag from his pocket. The zip lock bag is filled with white powder.

The suspicious man went closer to the man with a suit and put the ziplock on the pocket of the man's suit.

Patting twice on the man's pocket.. The suspicious man disappeared into the darkness.

The man with a suit walk back a bit and his face is finally seen clearly by the only light in the place.

It's Liam..

...

Muffled loud voices filled the banquet hall. People surrounding the actors of the film.

Zack stood in a terrace, looking down in all the people.

"Zack, why did we even attend the afterparty?" Cedric whined.

Zack didn't answer as he made eye contact with a sparrow outside the large French window window.

"Liam has taken the drugs." System 07 spoke from Zack's head.

System 07 is the sparrow. He took form of the sparrow to check on Liam.

"Goodjob.." Zack whispered as he broke eye contact with the sparrow.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Cedric butt in.

"Be quiet." Zack jokingly flicked Cedric's head.

"Ack! What was that for!!" Cedric shouted as he ran after Zack, who is walking away.

...

Surrounded by all these people is making Blake feel uncomfortable. Everyone had smiles that seemed too fake.

"Mr.Black your acting was amazing. Why don't you act in the film I'm currently working on?" A director from the crowd surrounding Blake spoke.

Yet Blake didn't respond and kept his business smile on. It's not that he hadn't heard what the director said. It's because there were also other people talking at the same time.

It's getting to the point you'll feel annoyed.

Suddenly..

"Oh, Mr.Black! Just at the moment I needed you. Come follow me." A man with a deep husky voice spoke from the crowd around Blake.

The crowd separated as a tall handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes walk through with a smile that seemed too bright.

"Mr.Zack?.." What Blake manage to utter as the visual impact was too big.

Zack hummed and pulled Blake out of the crowd in a more secluded area of the banquet.

"What do you need?" Blake said after Zack left go of his arm.

"Nothing. Thought you just needed a break from that crowd around you. You looked uncomfortable." Zack replied as he loosened his tight tie a little.

Blake's eyebrows furrow as one thing surrounded his head, 'Was my face so obvious? How did he know I felt uncomfortable?'

"Oh.. Thank you, I guess." After Blake said that an awkward silence filled the air of the two handsome men.

"Well, I'll just let you be now. If you're getting comfortable you can go back to the banquet." Zack said after system 07 gave it's signal to him.

Blake stared at Zack who is walking away and suddenly had a sudden urge to stop Zack.

"Ah- Wait!" Blake said as he pulled Zack's sleeve.

Zack turned around to face the flustered Blake and raised a brow.

"Yeah?" Zack asked.

Blake's face turned red when he realize that his body had just moved on it's own and stopped Zack when he doesn't even have anything to say.

"You're handsome tonight." Is what Blake said. His head became chaos so this is the only thing he manage to say out of all the chaos.

Then when he realized he blurted such sentence out his face got even redder.

"Thank you. You too look handsome." Zack said with a smile before walking away.

After Zack was out of sight Blake cursed in his head.

'What was that! F***.. Blake you're a calm, rational man!.. Wait, why am I even panicking? Me and Mr.Zack are both straight men so he won't misunderstand, right? I won't misunderstand what I suddenly blurted out too, right?..'

As another wave of chaos entered Blake's head a man suddenly approached him.

"Blake."

Blake turned to his left when he heard his name being called out and his eyes met Liam's.

"Mr.Parker? Hello.." Blake wasn't very pleased with Liam because of all the sabotage Liam had done to him back at shooting.

"I'm here to ask forgiveness to you, Blake. For all the things I've done back at the shooting of Knife. I admit that I felt very jealous of you.. I'm very sorry." Liam said with very deep sorrow in his tone.

Blake was slightly suspicious. Liam's lips were twitching and Blake noticed that. 'He is acting.. and he's very bad at it.' Blake thought.

"It's okay, I forgive you." Blake played along to see how Liam would keep up.

"Really?" Liam's eyebrows riased in glee.

Blake only hummed in response then he noticed two red wine glasses on Liam's hand.

When Liam noticed Blake's glance he smiled.

"Oh, I got this along the way. This one is for you, Mr.Black." Liam handed Blake a wine glass.

Blake stared at the wine viciously but didn't make it obvious to Liam.

"Let's cheers for a new start, Blake!" Liam smiled.

"Cheers." Blake said as he raised his wine glass before bringing it close to his lips.

When the red wine touched Blake's lips, Blake didn't open his mouth. He took the wine glass out of his face and pretended to have drank it.

Liam didn't noticed because Blake is a very good actor.

Liam had drank his too and was smiling widely.

'Just one gulp is strong enough for the drug to kick it..' Liam thought as he stared at Blake.

...