The Rise of Skywalker

The shouting match continued outside.

"What did they do to you? Tell me. Hurt your feelings?" Keefe said, in a singsongy voice.

The girl pulled up her sleeves for an answer. There was a gasp.

All over her arms were cuts and scars.

"There were more too. They just faded away." the girl said with a resigned voice.

Tam held her hand and squeezed it. She looked at him gratefully, before turning back to a shell shocked Keefe.

"You're all spoiled brats. And you'll never understand true pain." she said, with a bitter tone.

Biana pinched the space between her eyebrows.

"You guys can figure this out later. Come over to Everglen today so we can plan for the festival." she said, shooting a glance at the Outcasts.

"It's fineeee I'll tell him, he'll understand." the girl said to the rest of the outcasts who had distasteful expression on their faces.

"I don't see how her being a cyborg is relevant." Dex said, grinning.

"Cause if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn sure that we'll avenge it." the girl with silver tips said, fist bumping the girl.

"If we burn, you burn with us." Marella said, flipping her hair.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Tam said, a small smile breaking out on his face.

"What I did next was so impulsive and dangerous, I should have been named ADHD poster child of the year." Jensi said, looking overly excited.

"Am I troubled kid? Yeah, you could say that." the girl said, with a sly smile.

"Uh- what was that about?" Fitz said, with clear confusion written in his face.

Tam snickered.

"Like we're gonna tell you." Linh said.

"Imma call him now, try not to let the muggles get you down!" the girl said, pulling out a strange looking imparter.

She left the hallway.

There was an awkward silence.

"Ok... um names." Sophie blurted out.

Dex rolled his eyes.

"Well you guys aren't exactly secretive, so we know your names." he said.

"I'm Jensi, this is Marella, this is Tam and Linh, that's Dex, and the other girl is Jocelyn." Jensi said, pointing to them.

Just then, Jocelyn walked back in.

"He said it's fine, and that we deserve a small break." she said with a tired look.

"Ok, so once school is over, meet us by the Leapmaster." Biana said.

They nodded reluctantly and went their separate ways.

Ok so the next part is gonna be their separate POVs:

Biana POV:

Who the fuck did this girl think she was?

And why was that boy so fucking cute?

She never would have punched her if she knew she was his girlfriend.

Why did the world hate her?

She was just doing what she had been taught.

And that would never change.