Revenge of the Sith

"Ah shit- this feels so weird-" Dex said.

"Probably because you're not supposed to manifest. Or exist." Stina said, snickering.

"That was fucking below the belt!" Tam yelled.

"Honestly who gives a shit?" Sophie said.

"You wanna go? Cause we could take you down. Easily." Marella said, fire licking her palms.

"Yeah sure." Fitz said.

"Oh fuck this, and fuck you idiots. We survived by ourselves for years, we can do it for one night." Jocelyn said, with a face of pure disgust.

They walked out.

"Erm Stina? You probably shouldn't have said that." Maruca said quietly.

"It's fine, they deserved it." Fitz said airily.

"Um can we finish the movie- I was actually enjoying it." Keefe said, trying to change the topic.

"Yeah okay." Biana said.

They finished the movie and fell asleep.

Jocelyn POV:

Once they were in the forest, Jocelyn turned to Dex.

"You okay? You should get some sleep." she said.

Dex nodded, already drained of energy.

They found a small cave, where they conjured up some blankets where they then fell asleep telling each other jokes and laughing at their pathetic lives.

Soon only Tam and Jocelyn were awake.

"You still awake?" Tam shadow whispered.

"Yeah." she whispered back.

"Come outside." he said.

She got up and followed him outside.

He was sitting by a tree, skipping rocks.

She joined him, and he wrapped an arm around her.

"You're not okay, and don't try to deny it. You've been picking at the skin around your fingers for hours." Tam said.

Indeed, the skin around her nails was raw and bleeding.

"Oh yeah- forgot about that." Jocelyn said, laughing nervously.

"I don't like your brother. Imma call him Mophead." Tam said, lightening the mood.

Jocelyn laughed at that.

"No but seriously, he's a jerk for forgetting about his own twin. You shouldn't forgive him, you're doing the right thing. You shouldn't be feeling any guilt." Tam said softly.

"Thanks Tam, I really needed to hear that." Jocelyn said, pulling Tam closer.

"So should we go straight to school tomorrow or stop by the Collective." Tam said.

"We can go straight to school, Dex can hold out, the Collective would not appreciate being woken up at 6 am." Jocelyn said.

"Ok, get some sleep." Tam said, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"You too." Jocelyn said, kissing him on the cheek before going back inside.

- time skip to next morning -

Sophie POV:

"You think they're okay? How are they gonna get to school?" Sophie said.

"Dude chill. My sister has her ways." he said bitterly.

"About that, why did you never tell us?" Fitz said, a little hurt.