Flashback Numero Uno

Ok so imma start doing flashbacks between chapter because the plot's finally evolving :)

Flashback:

Scene: Dex and Jocelyn are sitting in their bunks sharpening throwing stars.

"Next time we prank Ruy, maybe don't use an elixir that has frickin DIZZNEE WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!" Jocelyn yelled, nudging Dex.

"Aw but c'mon, seeing him with pink sparkly hair was soooo worth it. C'mon, you know it." Dex said playfully, nudging her back.

Jocelyn begrudgingly said, "Yeah ok, whatever."

"You know you love me, c'mon, it would kill you to leave your best friend behind when you're pranking people." Dex said dramatically, draping an arm over her shoulders.

"Well what if I was pranking you?" she retorted, smiling.

"Then you would be starting the great Sencen-Dizznee war." Dex said not removing his arm.

"That I would totally win"

"Would not."

"Would too."

"Keep telling yourself that."

"I will."

"Jerk."

"Dork."

"Dum-dum"

"Nerd."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Fuck you."

They said, grinning.

Suddenly Dex jumped on Jocelyn, and started tickling her.

"Stop- doing- that-" she said, gasping for air.

"Take it back!" Dex said, his dimples showing.

"N-never!" she said, tears from laughing streaming down her face.

"Then I won't stop." Dex said, not relenting.

Someone burst out laughing from behind them.

"I think you should get off her Dex, she might stop breathing, from laughing or pressure I can't tell" Marella said, walking into the room to grab her dagger then leaving, still snickering.

"Nah, I think Sencen want to dies like this, am I right?" Dex said, looking at a red faced Jo.

Jocelyn just burst out into more laughter.

"Fine, fine, I'll stop." Dex said, sighing.

He pulled her up and squeezed her in a hug.

"You never told me what happened with Marella." he whispered into her ear.

She pulled away.

"Duuuudeeeeeeeeeeeeee that was like the tiniest crush ever- I've gotten over her!" she said, blushing even harder.

"But you're still blushing. So you have a crush on someone else then?" Dex said teasingly.

"I- I don't know if I have a crush on them." she admitted, plopping onto the bed.

Dex flopped down next to her.

"Well what would you do if they asked you out?" Dex said.

"I would say yes, duh." she retorted.