CHAPTER FOUR; loml

"and i'll still see it until i die
you're the loss of my life"

time for the fun part

y/n's pov

After getting home from the Meeks-Martin's like two hours later, I went up to my bedroom. My mom didn't want me leaving the house unless she knew exactly where I was going and who was going to be there. Makes sense since there's a murderer on the loose who attacked my best friend.

I kicked off my sneakers, put my phone on charge and opened my laptop. I put on Netflix and started scrolling through the different shows and movies. I was bored out of my mind so I decided to watch a show that I'd seen so many times that I could recite every episode in my sleep.

There was a knock on my door.

"Hey, what do you want for dinner?" Mom asked. "I can't be bothered cooking."

I shrugged. "I don't mind."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll just order pizza or something." She smiled before closing my door.

Just as I started the episode of the show, my phone started to ring. I glanced at the contact name.

Judy Hicks

I paused my show, confused, and took my phone off the charger before picking up.

"Hey Ju--"

"Y/N, can you get Wes on the phone?" Judy asked immediately, sounding very panicked.

"What?"

"Can you call Wes!?"

"Judy, what's going on?"

"Just do it! I can't get him on the phone." She yelled before her tone softened slightly. "Please, Y/N, just try and call him. Now."

I hung up and immediately tapped Wes' name. It rang once, twice, three times.

"Hey, it's Wes, I can't answer the phone right now--"

I hung up and tried again.

Once, twice, three times.

"Hey, it's Wes, I can't answer--"

I then started to freak out. First Judy calls me in a panic telling me to call Wes, and now he's not even picking up.

Again.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

"Hey, it's Wes, I--"

I then put my phone down and stared at the floor, horrible scenarios playing in my head. What if he was dead? Or hurt? What if he's really hurt? I stood up and put my shoes back on and sat again. I closed my laptop and looked down at my phone. I wanted to know what was going on so desperately but I wasn't sure what to do.

Then my phone rang again.

Wes <33

I scrambled for my phone and immediately picked up.

"Wes?"

"Hey, what's up? Why did you call me so many times?"

I sighed in relief. "Your mom called me, she sounded pretty freaked out. Why weren't you answering?"

"I was showering, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I don't know."

"I think I heard sirens outside. She was out getting dinner so maybe something came up. You know, with the killer."