CHAPTER SIX; i don't smoke

"so if you need to be mean
be mean to me"

y/n's pov

"Run!" Richie grabbed Sam's hand and the two ran away. Tara grabbed Amber's hand, moving the gun in a different direction so it shot the bullet into the wall beside me.

I started to run when I felt a sudden searing pain in my calf and collapsed.

"Y/N!" Tara called out to me and I tried to crawl away but felt another shot of pain through the side of my abdomen.

I had been shot. Amber shot me.

I lifted my head a little to see Sam and Richie run down to the basement and Amber pulling Tara out of the room.

I started crawling towards the wall next to the kitchen and pulled myself up so I was leaning against it.

I watched as Amber opened the front door, feigning pain.

"HELP ME! HELP ME!" She screamed. "HE STABBED ME! HELP!"

I heard two gunshots before Amber walked back into the house. She went upstairs and not long after someone else walked in.

Sidney Prescott.

She wore a leather jacket and held a gun of her own in her hands. She pointed the gun into the living room and I let out a sigh of relief. Sidney must've heard because immediately after there was a gun pointed at me again.

"No, no! Don't shoot." I lifted one bloodied hand from my side in surrender my vision blurring from tears again. "Don't shoot. Please, I've already been shot enough."

She lowered the gun a little.

"Amber... she went upstairs." I told her before coughing and holding onto my bleeding stomach again.

Sidney looked me up and down before nodding and heading towards the stairs.

Blood gushed from my wound and seeped through my fingers, soaking Wes' sweater from a soft, grey colour to a deep, crimson red. I stared up at the roof with my tears starting to spill, the adrenaline starting to wear off and the pain starting to kick in.

A phone rang and I could hear a muffled voice upstairs.

I pulled myself to my feet and stumbled into the kitchen. I picked up a dish towel and pressed it down, letting out a wince.

I could hear gunshots coming from upstairs and voices. As I slowly moved across the kitchen and leaned against the counter, a loud thump came from the foyer.

"Richie, gun. Get the gun." Sidney's voice followed the thump as someone clambered down the stairs.

"Yeah, it's kind of hard since you shot me in the leg."

It was getting hard to stand, so I let myself slide down to the floor in the corner of the kitchen and tried to listen to what was going on in the other room.

"Thank god you're okay." Richie spoke, most likely to Sam.

I heard someone let out a gasp of pain.

"Because I really really wanted to be the one to kill you."

My eyes widened in surprise. Sam's boyfriend Richie was the second killer.

"Sit the fuck down, Prescott!" He yelled. Sam started screaming out in pain.

The voices speaking were hard do decipher as everyone was speaking so quietly. I could hear grunts of pain and the occasional clatter but nothing more.

"That's the point, right, Amber?" Richie's voice was suddenly louder.