2- little joonie

Requested by ki_namsope so I hope you enjoy this and thank you for the plot too.

AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT LITTLE SPACE SYNDROME IS SO LET ME TELL YOU " Little space is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence"

NONE'S POV
BTS was preparing for their group's comeback in June(Don't forget to stream it ok ). Every member was working hard, particularly Namjoon. He was the leader of the group so he was doing everything he could to make this comeback perfect. He knew that if he overworked himself he can slip into the little space but he still kept on working( he is so hardworking in real life too.. And then there is me. anyway )

JIN'S POV
We have been working so hard on our come back and it is going great but there is one thing that's making me worried or I should say one person and that's Joon. I know that he is the leader of this group but he is stressing himself out.
" Namjoon it is 2 in the freaking morning can't you sleep and stop your work and let others also sleep peacefully " I yelled at him
"Hyung I can sleep later I have to finish this work I'll be quiet," he said in the calmest voice he could
" but if you didn't sleep you can get sick," I said in a worried voice
"I'll be fine hyung go sleep," he said
"Fine but don't stress yourself that much," I told him.
"Okay," he said and I went to bed.

DAYS WENT LIKE THIS AND NAMJOON kept overworking himself and got stressed to the point that he was fighting his inner self not to slip into the little space

NAMJOON'S POV
I know I messed up by overworking and getting a lot of stress on me. The members are really worried that I'll slip into little space if I didn't rest but I didn't listen to them and now I regret it. I am fighting the urge to slip into the little space and this stupid headache won't go since morning. We are in the dance practice room right now and I know I keep messing up.
" Namjoon what's wrong with you you can't get a single move right" the dance instructor yelled at me and I just stood there as my head was killing me and now my whole body was aching and my little space wasn't helping at all. It was hell
" did you even listen to what I said Mr. Kim," the instructor asked
" y-ya," I said shaking
"What did I say can you repeat?" He said
"I- umm" I faltered
"Are you serious you know what everyone break I need time to deal with this shit" he said and everyone sat back looking at me with worry in their eyes
" Now why can't you do anything Mr. Kim you are so bad at dancing if you need hobi can help you but no you won't even try" and he kept yelling I only heard BLA BLA BLA( the thing I hear in a maths lecture)
I suddenly started feeling dizzy and I knew my little space was about to kick in and it did the last thing I knew was a tear running down my face

SUGA'S POV
We all were worried about Joon as he was already worked up and now the instructor is yelling at him and he could only look down. He looked like a mess.

JIN'S POV
I noticed that namjoon was shivering horribly and then we heard something we all were somehow expecting. He started crying and it was like a baby was crying I knew he slipped into little space . I quickly got and went towards namjoon. The instructor stopped when I reached there and asked me to sit down but I ignored him and started comforting Joon who was crying loud enough to get other members' attention.
" It's ok joon, Don't cry" i said in the most smoothing thing as i could.
But i was left shook when he fainted on me. I was about fell but jungkook held him and taehyung held me .
"Jimin get water, hobi get the medics" Suga said and bend down to the level of Joon while checking his temprature
"Shit he is burning up badly" he said
And the medics also came
After the check him up they told us that he need rest
So after he got his consciousness back he was still a little but we managed to take care of him and after some times he made recovery but we didn't let him overwork himself.

"Jimin get water, hobi get the medics" Suga said and bend down to the level of Joon while checking his temprature"Shit he is burning up badly" he saidAnd the medics also came After the check him up they told us that he need rest So after he got hi...

"I HAVE LEARNED MORE IN THE STREETS THEN IN ANY CLASSROOM"

SO THIS WAS IT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT