3-jungkook- faint

Requested by nadooshk1235hope you like this

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Today is the day before our concert and I woke up feeling off I was dizzy when I woke up but I thought it was nothing but now I feel awful I feel like I'll die here( that's a little dramatic Jungkook. SHUT UP AUTHOR LET ME BE DRAMATIC jeez I was just saying ANYWAY) I don't think I'll be able to dance tomorrow but I don't want to disappoint army. Fine, I'll hide it.

J-HOPE'S POV
Jungkook seemed off today he is hiding from everyone and looked paler than usual.
" Jungkook are you fine?" I asked
"Ya hyung I am fine just tired( ya I know you have read this line in Literally every ff)
" as you say but don't waste your energy left today," I said.
"Ok," he said

AND THE TIME SKIPPED, BEFORE THE CONCERT

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I feel so nasty right now I just want to lay in my bed and sleep but I can't I have to perform for the army but these clothes are making me feel more uncomfortable. my headache is bad my whole body is aching. I didn't even realize that we were going toward the stage to perform.

JIMIN'S POV
We started with black swan and we all were having fun but jungkook seemed awfully calm he kept looking at the floor and drinking water often I was worried but yesterday hobi hyung told us that jungkook was exhausted yesterday so I thought the same.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
It was the middle of the concert and the song was sadly ON our one of the most difficult songs. I was already really dizzy but now I know I won't be able to finish it off but I have to perform.
In the middle of the performance, I got so dizzy that I almost collapsed I handled myself but then it was time for the dance break and it started. Black spots came infront of my vision, my brain got foggy, my legs gave up and everything went black

NAMJOON'S POV
I was near Jungkook when he collapsed on the floor but luckily I grabbed him on time and lay him down flat. I put my hand on his forehead and it was burning like eggs. The stage turned black and I picked him up and took him backstage where the paramedics were waiting for him they quickly started to check him
" he has a fever of 104°f (40°c) we are trying to get it down but if it doesn't we have to take him to the hospital," one of the paramedics said
And all of our faces turned white we all were so worried about him. But the main Que was why did he hide the fact that he was sick

TAEHYUNG'S POV
The paramedics are trying their best to drop jungkook's temperature. And the thing that's worrying everyone the most is that it's been more than 15 min and he still didn't hasn't came around.

NAMJOON'S POV
The manager called all of us toward the stage to tell us that they canceled the show and we all were grateful that we could be with our maknae and we have such an understanding army. after 30 min the paramedics told us that his fever got down and we should take him home and make him rest for the next week or two. And he will wake up after.
We did as they told us to.

JIN'S POV
Right now I am making soup for kook as he needs to eat to get the medicine to get better and all the other members are in his room waiting for him to wake up.

SUGA'S POV
Jungkook is still sleeping until jin hyung came inside the room with his meds and food. He slowly woke up after smelling food(I ADDED THIS CAUSE I LOVE FOOD )after we feed him the med namjoon stayed with jungkook while others took a nap.

 He slowly woke up after smelling food(I ADDED THIS CAUSE I LOVE FOOD )after we feed him the med namjoon stayed with jungkook while others took a nap

"I AM NOT THE JEALOUS KIND BUT WHAT'S MINE IS MINE, END OF THE STORY"

SO THIS WAS IT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT LOVE YA