10-STOMACH BUG-NAMJOON AND JUNGKOOK.

HI EVERYONE SO THIS IS THE COLLAB I TALKED ABOUT. IT IS WRITTEN BY ME AND ki_namsope. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND THIS IS MY FIRST COLLAB SO PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON IF WE DID IT WRITE OR NO? ANYWAY ENJOY.
****************************************

Author's POV
Jungkook has been complaining that he's been feeling odd the past few days. But the members said maybe it's because of excess practice and dieting so they asked him to eat well and rest. But things didn't go as planned after a week.

Jungkook groaned in his sleep as he clutched his stomach which was hurting so much. This is the kind of feeling he got the past weeks but not this badly. He slowly got up and walked through the corridor toward the bathroom while swaying left and right. He was so lightheaded due to his 'migraine'. Once he reached the bathroom, his senses attacked with a sudden mouthful of sickness as soon as he saw the toilet. He hurriedly kneeled beside the toilet and let the sick painfully spill out from his mouth. Namjoon being the light sleeper he is, heard the retching noises from their bathroom. So he got out of bed and dragged his legs towards the bathroom. The sight in front of him drew him to a state of panic but instantly remained calm as he knew there is a high chance that the maknae would panic if he saw his leader panicking too. Namjoon went near the boy and slowly rubbed circles behind his back.

It made Jungkook throw up, even harder while giving out louder painful groans. This broke Namjoon's heart. He was hushing Jungkook who was sobbing while resting his head on Namjoon's bare chest. After whispering sweet nothings to Jungkook's ear, he finally heard soft snores escaping from his maknae's lips. Namjoon chuckled slightly and carried Jungkook to his room. Namjoon had the largest bed out of everyone in the house as he was the tallest in the group. So when he laid Jungkook on his bed, he seemed to be a little sick bunny who was cuddling itself. Namjoon cooed at his cuteness and covered ½ of his body with a blanket. Jungkook, who was shivering, soon melted into the warmth of the blanket. He stopped shivering after a while. Just to clear out his suspicions, Namjoon rested his hand on the maknae's neck. As expected, he was having a nasty fever. Namjoon sighed and went to the kitchen to grab a cloth, a bowl filled with water, a thermometer, and some painkillers, hoping it would make the maknae feel better.

He went to the room and placed the wet cloth on Jungkook's forehead, then rubbed his chest, neck, and arms to cool him down. Before he did it, he checked his temperature, which alarmed '38.5°C'. For Namjoon, it was kinda high. So without a second thought, he called the doctor, not caring whether it was 3 in the morning. Thankfully, the doctor was awake and said he was working a night shift in the hospital and that he'll be there in five minutes. Exactly after five minutes, he rang the doorbell to notify Namjoon of his arrival, which woke the others up too. They were confused about who would ring the doorbell at 3:05 in the morning. Hoseok was the first one to wake up and lazily went towards the door. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Namjoon leading their doctor into his room. He thought Namjoon got sick or something so he dragged his numb legs toward Namjoon's room. When he went in, he was met with a pale-looking Jungkook laying on Namjoon's bed. Namjoon noticed that Hoseok was awake and asked him to come in. Soon, all the members were crowded around Namjoon's bed, staring at their maknae sadly. Once the doctor announced that their maknae had caught a stomach bug, he asked them to wear masks and gloves around Jungkook to avoid spreading the bug. Namjoon was kind of shaken by the announcement, as he stayed near the maknae when he was throwing up. But he didn't care. He did all of that because he cared about him. He didn't mind if he got sick from the bug. Namjoon went to sleep in the living room, which was close to his room. He wanted to make sure he can hear Jungkook just in case he called someone for help.