9-Fight-Namjoon

THIS WAS REQUIRED BY Kaisahsparkle. OTHER REQUESTS WILL BE COMPLETED BUT I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE SO I'LL START WITH NAMJOON AND THEN EVERY MEMBER... IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK...
****************************************

NAMJOON'S POV
It was 5 in the morning when I got up in my sweat. I tried to move but my body was so worked up that it was refusing to move by giving me pain. The last few days have been extremely stressful because of comebacks and choreography. Today we had dance practice at 7 am so I couldn't afford to take today off as then I'll fall behind.
As I was thinking. How to get up, Jin hyung came into my room to 'wake me up.'

"Namjoonaa wake up!!! We have dance practice. In an hour." he said while shaking me slightly. I just groaned but he doesn't seem to notice so I just sat up. I knew this day will get worse...

"Namjoon! Go and get ready and have breakfast. I'll Wake others up." Jin hyung requested and I gave him a nod and he left. I tried to get up but the dizzy spell hit me making me trip and fall on the floor.

"Oww!" I groaned to myself as no one else was there. I slowly got up and started to do my morning routine. I was feeling. I was weaker with every step and saw how pale I looked so I decided. To check my temperature.

"beep! Beep! Beep!" The temperature goes. When I looked at my temperature, I was shocked. It read 103.9°f (39.9°c).

"How am I not on the ground Knocked out?" I said to myself but I knew that I couldn't take a single day off so I took some fever reducers and got down to the kitchen.

When I walked into the kitchen, I immediately gagged from the smell of food making me run to my bathroom and throw up. After I was done I got up quickly and cleaned after myself. Then I took a nausea pill and got down again. I sat next to the maknae line as I am also the maknae of the hyung line. I kept my head on the cold dining table until I heard Yoongi hyung call me.

"Namjoon!! Get up." He said and I lifted my head a little which made me dizzy and get a headache.

"Jeez boy! I called you like 20 times" He said while taking a seat next to hoseok hyung.

"I am sorry. What happened?" I asked in confusion while I squinted my eyes because of the headache.

"I said that eat your breakfast which has been in front of you for 10 minutes." I didn't even realize that it was there.

"Oh, I am not that hungry hyung. I'll eat when I'll feel the need." I told him and he nodded. I kept my head on the table again which was followed by some uncomfortable sleep. I knew that the medications didn't work at all and were making me sick more.

"Hyung wake up!" I heard someone say while shaking me.

"What!" I replied.

"Wow don't show attitude towards the youngest" I looked up to see Jin hyung who was standing behind me.

"Now get your lazy ass up. We are already late for the dance practice cause someone decided to hide my clothes" he said in a sarcastic tone.

" OH MY GOD! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING OLD MAN. WHY DO YOU BLAME EVERY STUPID THING ON ME FOR GOD'S SAKE." Jungkook shouted at jin hyung making everyone's eyes wide open.

"WATCH YOUR TONE YOUNG MAN! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO WITH THAT TONE" Jin hyung yelled back while standing on my ears making my headache worse and I felt too dizzy to stop them. I kept my head on the table again but in annoyance now.

"Namjoon you okay?" I heard someone whispering in my ears and I knew it was Yoongi hyung.

"Just too tired," I replied and felt someone pat my hair.