Chapter 10

Dec leads Jenna up the staircase holding onto her hand, the butterflies flying around in his stomach as a mixture of the excitement he feels from finally being able to spend the night with her, anxiety over himself, what if she doesn't like what she sees and also adrenaline from there heavy kissing session that just happened on his sofa. Hands wandering up and down one another's bodies before deciding to take this upstairs as items of clothing were starting to be removed.

When they enter Dec's room Jenna looks around and gulps, she cannot believe she is finally doing this with him. Nights have been spent since there first encounter of her fantasying about him. About being in his bedroom with him, spending the night wrapped in his arms, waking up next to him. Thinking about the way his lips taste and how they would feel upon hers, how his tongue would feel in her mouth, how his moans would feel from his lips. Dreaming about his body, seeing him uncovered, wrapped around her body, feeling his weight upon her while they ride out their highs together.

Dec turns around so he is facing Jenna, he cups her cheeks in his hands and kisses her gently, she pushes her lips against his too. Being this intimate with each other is even better then Jenna could have even imagined.

They walk towards the bed, remaining wrapped around one another. When they break away from there kiss Dec is looking at Jenna as she places her hands upon his chest.

"Are you sure you want to stay the night, no pressure?" he asks, worried about her answer.

She kisses his lips "Yes I am sure"

Dec takes of his clothes till he just in boxers and Jenna does the same until her red underwear set is all that is left on her body.

"Wow" Dec whispers upon the sight of her, she laughs as she wraps her arms around his neck again allowing his tongue to enter her mouth as the edge of the bed touches the back of her knees. She buckles and he falls down with her, laying on top of her, on his bed.

The bed he has spent nights thinking of her, touching himself wishing it was her hands, her mouth, her body. Desperately wanting her from the moment he laid eyes on her.

Dec's hands run up and down Jenna's body, soaking all of this in as she does the same. Her fingertips run down his abs, before wrapping around to his muscly back, she can feel herself becoming more and more needy for him to touch her, to feel him around her, inside her.

She smiles up at Dec, he smiles down too as his hands reach lower down her body before they spend the night rolling around in his sheets.

-----------------------

As the sun begins to rise in the morning Jenna is awoken by the small stream of light hitting the bed. She looks down and can see that now familiar arm wrapped around her, his chest pressed flat against her back as she feels his breath upon her shoulder. She reaches a hand up and gently strokes at his arm, feeling his veins twitch with the contact.

"Good morning beautiful" she hears the croaky morning voice of the man she is falling for against her neck.

"Good morning handsome" she quips back before turning to face him, his arm still keeping contact with her.

"Thank you for staying" he says as he kisses her lips.

"You don't need to thank me" she laughs "I wanted to" she kisses his lips "To be honest I have wanted to do this since the first time I saw you" she tilts her head down, not able to keep eye contact as she blushes.

"Snap" he says laughing, edging her chin up so she is looking at him "I never thought I would feel this way about anyone, like that was fate that night meeting you" he smiles, and she does too.

He kisses her once more on her lips "I do want to ask you something though" he strokes her cheek "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She smiles at him "Yes I would love to".

Dec beams at Jenna now, unable to hide his happiness "I was really nervous about asking you that"

She laughs and kisses his lips. He wraps his arms around her as she buries her head into his neck, inhaling his scent.

And in that moment, she thinks to herself 'I am so lucky and finally I have everything I wanted'

The End