Chapter One

Multiple shots rang in the air, breaking the serenity of the night. Men in black surrounded the area, and Porsche thinks he should know some of those faces, but everything had become hazy and all he knows is the weight of Kinn, laying on his chest and the sticky warmth that was spreading on his own chest and arm.

He blinked a few times, attempting to somewhat clear his vision but the grey dots refused to leave. A face looms in front of him, the person's mouth moving as if speaking to him, but he hears nothing except for the ragged breaths, he wasn't even sure if it was his or Kinn's. He was confused and scared, unsure of who this person is and his panic went up a few notches when numerous hands tried to take Kinn away from him. He resisted, holding onto Kinn tighter till his fingers hurt, but he was no match for those hands.

Again, the face comes even closer to his and this time he makes out the familiar glasses perched on the straight nose. "A-Arm..?" He rasped out.

"Ai' Porsche," Arm looked slightly relieved that Porsche could recognise him now. "We need to go. You need to let them help Khun Kinn"

Arm's words slowly sinked in and Porche relinquished his tight hold on Kinn. His senses were slowly coming back to him and he could make out P'Chan in a corner speaking rapidly into a phone while Big and Ken secured Kinn. Arm gently pulled Porsche up and slung one arm across his own shoulders when Porsche started swaying where he stood.

Time seemed to warp after that when a helicopter came and took Kinn, P'Chan and Big away, while other vehicles came for the other guards as well as Porsche.

The long drive back to Bangkok was torturous to Porsche. The events from the past few days finally catching up with him, and he could feel every single cut and bruise screaming as the car sped away. Every bump on the road caused his nausea to spike and he couldn't help but whimper pitifully when Ken drove by a speed hump, pain searing from the very top of his head to the end of his toes. Arm's gentle hand on his head grounded him a little, but with every breath that he took, his mind slipped a bit more.

"Chay...,"

"Kinn-,"

Their names tumbling out of his mouth, their faces swirling in his head.

"Porsche..?"

He hears someone calling his name, but it sounded far. "Hang in there, Porsche. We're almost there," The voice says again. But Porsche can't hear it anymore.

His mind had gone to that place where he had buried deep within. He was at the beach, tending to his bar, Chay was at the mini stage right by the side of the bar, strumming some tune on his guitar. Beside Chay was the man who had stolen Porsche's heart, singing to whatever it was Chay was playing.

Somewhere he could feel hands on his body, prodding here and there, frantic voices flitting in and out in the background. Porsche had half a mind to be irritated that his dream was interrupted and he was thrown back into the world of pain. Pain that was so intense, Porsche couldn't even scream if he wanted to.

"Somebody get me the freaking scissors now!"

"Left abdomen bruised and rigid. Darn it! Get him to do the CT scan now and I want someone to page Dr Nawar now! Quickly people, before he bleeds out anymore than he is right now!"

"Doc, his sats are dropping!"

"Porsche, hang in there son."

"We're losing him!"

"Porsche," a voice that he had yearned for ao long called him. In a last bit of effort, he looked towards the sound of the voice calling him.

"Por... Mae.." there they were, right by the door, with soft light surrounding them. His Mae held out her arm to Porsche, her face smiling as she nodded to him. He stretched his hand to hers, grasping those delicate fingers in his, and knew no more.