Chapter Five

Never in his life would Kim imagine one man holding so much power. Heck, he came from the most powerful mafia family in all of Thailand, his father and second brother were amongst the most powerful people. And yet this bodyguard, a mere man, had the power to bring them down. The fright and worry had been extremely apparent on his older brother. He hadn't seen Kinn this broken for a man ever since the Satan incarnate broke his heart. Even then, Kinn hadn't been this distraught. No. Perhaps Kim had been too young to remember,but TanKhun had somewhat indicated that the last time Kinn had been like this was when their mother died. Kim wasn't blind, his Papa also had a haunted look when he came around to visit Kinn and by default, see Porsche as well. Kim hasn't finished his investigations yet, but this pensive look on his Papa's face tells Kim that there was something more to the Kittisawat brothers that he has yet to discover.

And speaking of Kittisawat brothers...

Kim had never thought that Porschay fainting when they saw Kinn sobbing in front of Porsche's room, would trigger such a strong reaction and emotion from himself. He had initially approached the younger boy as part of his information gathering for his investigations. But as time went by, he found himself falling heart first for Porschay. The boy was sweet and bashful around him, an innocence that brought forth his violently protective streak. When Khun had called him to inform of what had transpired to their brother and his bodyguard, Kim's initial reaction was to protect Chay. He had wanted to open up his ribs, and place Chay within the safety of his own body, from the world where he came from, the world his idiot brother and his calculative father had dragged Porsche into. He took on the role of being Chay's pillar and support when the younger boy had collapsed against him upon hearing the news. He had to be strong for Chay, he had to.

Darn Porsche for having this kind of power on him by having sweet Chay as his brother who had taken away Kim's heart. And fuck Kinn for being a dick and putting Porsche through so much hurt. And his Papa can go to hell for all the manipulation he has done on all of them.

So when Porsche had woken up from his medically induced coma a day later, he had watched over the Kittisawat brothers like a hawk, despite knowing that Khun's guards as well as his own details were standing right outside the door. Not to mention Khun, Kinn and himself were in the room, with Khun draping himself around Porschay and Porsche in a very awkward group hug while Kinn stood to the side awkwardly. Please do note that the brothers with the limpet Theerapanyakul eldest son had been hugging each other for a solid one hour.

Kinn had shot Kim pleading looks from the side, and Kim had ignored him. He knew what his second brother wanted, but Kim wanted to be selfish for a while. Seeing Porschay smiling was worth having Kinn being a petulant kid about it. Porschay deserved to be by his brother after what they went through and Kinn deserved to be ignored. Serves the idiot right.

A certain buzz in his hands had him looking down to his phone and he saw the text message that came from his brother.

Darthvader wannabe (8.36pm): please take the children out, I need to talk to Porsche alone.

World wide faboulous (8.37pm): bold of you to assume that we would leave Porsche alone with you

Darthvader wannabe (8.37pm): I'll allow Arm to show you the footage of me grovelling to Porsche to forgive me if it means you actually get them out and let me do the actual grovelling.

Kim contemplated on his brother's proposition for a bit before smirking. It would actually work as a good blackmail material in the future. In case Kinn forgets and becomes the royal asshole again.

He clears his throat and declares that he is hungry, which effectively got Porschay and even Khun off from Porsche. Porsche smiles despite the exhaustion apparent on his face and shoos the three of them out his room, after Porschay promises to bring back pink milk for him.

World wide fabulous (8.41pm): If I see or hear anything stupid coming from you, prepare to live your life as a eunuch *inserts knife and two ball emojis*

Kinn merely rolls his eyes at his baby brother's text and pockets his phone away. The atmosphere in the room was tense, both Porsche and Kinn unsure of how to be with each other.

"Porsche-"

"Kinn-"

They both chuckled lightly. Porsche could see how nervous Kinn was, with him biting his lower lip and eyes roaming around the room, looking everywhere except for Porsche.

"Kinn," he called out gently.

Kinn merely hummed in response, still refusing to look at Porsche. Porsche lets out a sigh and despite knowing that he was going to regret his decision, he pushed himself up slightly with his right elbow.

That elicited a panic "Porsche!" from Kinn and he immediately rushed to Porsche's side, pushing the man back down. "What the heck are you doing?" he admonished.

"You refused to look at me." Porsche gritted out as tried to breathe through the pain coursing through his body. "Come here beside me, idiot."

Kinn looked at Porsche apprehensively, but the stubborn look on Porsche's face had him sitting down gingerly right by Porsche's side. That didn't do it for Porsche apparently, because he tugged on Kinn's hand hard enough that Kinn nearly fell on him. "I need you closer."

So Kinn laid down beside him, being very mindful of the numerous wires around them. He turned to look at Porsche, taking in the grey tinge of his normally tan skin, the bruises and scrapes that mar his handsome face, to the swathe of bandages that cover Porsche's torso. But despite all of this, Porsche was still smiling at him. How could Porsche still smile at him, after all that he had made Porsche go through. The dam that he had tried so hard to hold for the past few days broke.

"I'm sorry, Porsche," he choked out. "I'm sorry!"

Porsche couldn't stop his own tears from rolling down his cheeks as Kinn sobbed into his shoulder. He slotted his hand into Kinn's, holding tight as both of them let go of all the emotions that they had been holding on to.

"If I hadn't slept with you that night, or if I hadn't had Big and Ken punish you, or if I had come with guards that night and if I didn't shackle you to me and made you jump that cliff we wouldn't- I wouldn't-"

"Shhh.. It's okay," Porsche squeezed Kinn's hand tight. "I told you I've forgiven you for those right?"

Kinn looked up from where he had been crying and looked directly into Porsche's eyes. "You died Porsche, for a while. You left me, Porsche."

And Porsche was thrown into the memory, of him standing in the sea with his Mae, his Por and Porschay sitting by the beach. Porsche had been forced to make one of the most difficult decisions in his life.

"But I am here now, Kinn." Porsche replies softly. "I came back to you, like I did before."