Epilogue

"You guys are head bodyguards! Why are you moving so slow! Ooihh!!"  Khun screamed before turning his head to the side where a glass of smoothie was offered to him, deft fingers guiding the straw to his lips. 

That was how Kinn and Porsche found him. The elder Theerapanyakul was lounging on a chair in their garden , under a huge canopy umbrella being flanked by his trusted bodyguards at his side.

"Um, Khun Hnoo.." Porsche came to him gently, unsure of what exactly he was seeing.

"Ai'Porsche!" Khun screeched. "You've come at the right moment. Come, sit with me!" He scooted over and patted at the spot beside him.

Porsche turned to look at Kinn, whi merely nodded and guided Porsche down to sit beside his brother. Porsche was still confused. He wasn't sure where to look.

Khun was definitely a show stopper with his large bright pink floppy sun hat, eyes covered by a fish shaped shade, with the most striking highlighter orange as his robe. Porsche was sure his eyes were going to go blind at this rate.

"Oi, move it!" Khun screamed again and that was when Porsche decided that the sight in front of him was more bewildering.

Both Ken and Big were crawling on all fours around the garden, in what seemed to be an atrocious imitation of a baby diaper, their mouths stuffed with pacifiers and their heads covered by a ruffled edge baby cap.

Porsche could hear Kinn trying to hold on to keep himself from laughing, but an embarrassing snort still escaped.

"Khun Hnoo, krub." Porsche says slowly. "Why are Big and Ken, um..."

"Oh, this is their punishment. Crawl a hundred rounds around the garden." Khun replied, his eyebrows wiggling on top of his shades.

"Punishment? For...?"

"Ai'Porsche!" Khun smacked Porsche'sarm lightly, which earned him a glare from Kinn. Khun pointedly ignored his brother. "They took their liberty with punishing you that time this idiot brother of mine gave the order. Now, it's my turn to do it."

Porsche was turned to Kinn who merely shrugged. "It was either this or the piranhas."

"The piran- what?" Porsche looked incredulously between the brothers.

"This bastard halted Arm from bringing in the piranhas that I ordered." Khun pouted. "I was going to nick them and dunk them. But well..."
Khun pulled down his shades to throw Kinn a look.

"I still need them, Khun. Preferably alive and whole." Kinn scoffed.

"Well... they dont need their little toes right!"

"Which part of whole did you not get!?"

The two Theerapanyakul brothers continued to argue, with Porsche stuck in the middle.

Porsche turned to Pete and Pol, whispering.
"Remind me never to get Khun Hnoo to set up punishments "

Trust Khun to come up with these ideas.