Chapter Two

Getting kidnapped was something he knew all too well. There was something about getting taken from your safe zone that breaks a little part of you away, especially when you're the only one who was taken. Waiting, for help to arrive, or if it ever came. He was just glad that his brother was taken with Porsche when those sons of a bitches took him. Whoever it was, hell was going to rain on them when he gets his hands on their sorry assess. Or maybe he will rope Kim as well, perhaps it will convince that little brat to stay in the mansion more.

The moment he had heard from Arm that they'd found both his brother and Porsche, he had ordered Arm to get Porsche to the same hospital as Kinn. He knows he was overstepping his boundaries by sending a mere bodyguard to the hospital that only treated the Theerapanyakul, but this is Porsche.

This was the person who had become someone who came close to the definition of 'friend'. The person who in more than a decade, managed to bring him out from his mansion, who showed him the outside world more than just the ones he watched through his in house cinema screen. Porsche, who had brought his younger brother back to life in more ways than he or Kim could ever try.

He'll be damned if he let Porsche be treated in some unknown hospital that they always sent their bodyguards to.

"What if Porsche gets turned into a zombie!?" He has exclaimed and thrown himself onto Pete when he heard where they were initially going to send Porsche to. Pete and Pol immediately tried to assure him that Porsche wasn't going to turn into a zombie and had proceeded to find him something appropriate to wear to go to the hospital besides his pink night robe and his pyjamas.

Honestly, he was shocked with himself that he was willing to go out of the mansion and venture outside on his own, albeit with Pol and Pete with him. He may be a dramatic ass, but it was his only coping mechanism. His brother was hurt, and by the looks of it, Porsche was hurt badly too. But this is necessary.  This is very, necessary. He needs to go and see them.

"Khun Hnoo, krab."

He was pulled out of his reverie when Pete called his name, and he found himself suddenly looking up to a man in scrubs. The three of them stood up, waiting for the doctor to speak.

"Khun Tankhun, krab. I am Dr Bunn." The man introduced himself.

"How are they?" He asked.

"I operated on your brother, Khun Kinn. And thankfully, the shot was a flesh wound. Missing any vital organs and bone. His arm will recover fully within a couple of weeks." Dr Bunn explained. " We will also treat him for dehydration considering what he went through the past couple of days. You can see him in a while afterwards."

The vice grip on his chest lightened a little upon hearing that his brother was going to be alright. "And Porsche...?"

Upon hearing the bodyguards name, Dr Bunn's face grew grim and TanKhun felt a fear he had not felt before in a very long time. Ever since his Mae died. "Don't tell me he's-"

"He is alive."

But despite those three words, the fear refused to go away. He unconsciously gripped both Pete's and Pol's hands as Dr Bunn continued.

"My colleague, Dr Nawar is finishing up as we speak. But Khun Porsche had an internal bleeding from his spleen when he arrived. We concur that it could have been from a fall, considering the tear. But it was bleeding significantly enough that it had filled up his abdominal cavity when he was brought to us. And we couldn't discern it straight away from all the new and some of what seemed like nearly healed bruising on his torso."

Tankhun was not being dramatic when he felt his head spin and nearly blacking out when he heard that.

"Khun Hnoo!"

"Khun Hnoo, krab!"

Both Pete and Pol grabbed tightly on their young master and looked to the doctor in alarm.

Fuck.

Tankhun's mind went to the the night Porsche getting drugged by his stupid ass of a cousin. Oh he knows it was Vegas, alright. And he knows what transpired after that between his brother and Porsche. Knowing the devil his brother was, the bruises could have started from him. But then it was aggravated by the punishment Porsche had to go through, made worse by Big and Ken no doubt. And just when those had started to heal, this shit happens.

Khun took a few deep breaths before straightening himself, leaning heavily on Pol just for good measure. "Will he be alright?" He managed to rasp out.

"Currently we are putting him on heavy sedation and a ventilator just to help his body along. Hopefully it won't be for long. He is a fit young man, I am confident that he will make it."

"Of course he has to make it!" Khun suddenly exclaimed. Who will bring me out and make my drinks if he doesn't, huh!"

"Khun Hnoo, krab. It's going to be okay." Pol assured him.

"We will push him to the ICU afterwards and Dr Nawar will come see you with any updates."

Pete thanked the doctor on everyone's behalf before the doctor left the three of them alone in the corridor. Khun slumped into the chair again and pinched the bridge of his nose.

This is not happening... this is definitely not happening. He refuses to think about Porsche nearly dying. Nope, he is absolutely not thinking about it. How the fuck did this get so out of hand?

Yeah, he was worried about his brother. Kinn was the one who was always protecting him. From his dad, from their family business, from the outside world. And he had been hurt yet again, but Khun knew deep in his heart that the idiot had been hurt trying to protect Porsche by taking the bullet. Call it a brother's instinct.

But Porsche was someone who had become important to his brother too and Khun cared for the man as much.

And talking about brothers...

"Shia..." he cursed.

"Khun Hnoo?" Both Pol and Pete were looking at him.

"Ai' Pete, Ai' Pol." Khun swallowed nervously. "How the heck are we going to tell his brother? And what the fuck am I supposed to tell Kinn?"