26-30

26. There's a Problem with the Little Girl

How come again!

Seeing that her mother over there was teased by her father again, Lu Yun's face was flushed, and she couldn't help holding her forehead. How many times has it been this morning? Dad seems to be enjoying it more and more?

Thinking that such hot-eyed episodes might happen often in the future, Lu Yun even saved the strength to sigh. But there is a good point. If things go on like this, her little brother will definitely not be far away. Thinking that there will be a cute, chubby, drooling little doll, wiggling her little butt, chasing after her and calling her sister...

Lu Yun said, Mom and Dad, you should continue to get tired of it, don't worry about it Me, I think I have bad eyesight. She turned around and looked up to see Stone sitting not far away from her, smiling inexplicably at her.

Lu Aijun laughed so horribly. Lu Yun also quickly grinned to reveal eight neat millet teeth to him.

"Stone, what do you think we are going to do now?" Lu Yun ran over and asked in a dog-legged manner. Thighs must be held firmly from a young age in order to hold them more firmly.

"You have to call me uncle." Shitou looked at her and said casually, a vague aura emanating from him.

Sure enough, it is the "cold iceberg" of the future. He is so grown up to be embarrassed to bully the little girl face to face? Too bottomless, right? If she was really a six-year-old girl, she would probably have been scared to cry, and then what did he say?

Lu Yun pouted and hummed unhappily.

"Dad said I can call you Shishi instead of uncle." I could have called you brother, hum, bullying me, but I just called you Shishi because you wanted to suppress me. Lu Yun lowered her head pretending to be afraid, her eyes showing cunning and unruly.

"...Then call it Shishi, it's just a title." Shishi lowered his eyelids, this little girl really had some problems. He reached out and grabbed a piece of grass, put it on his clothes and wiped it, then put the blade to his lips and blew it. A melodious music sounded.

Huh?

Did he just do that?

Lu Yun felt a little weird, but she couldn't tell what was weird. She glanced suspiciously at the stone that she was concentrating on playing, and patted her head. Don't think about anything she doesn't understand.

Listening to the music he blew was very pleasant, Lu Yun also went to pull a piece of grass, rubbed it on her clothes, and happily put it to her lips and blew it.

Why is there no sound?

Lu Yun took a breath and blew it hard, and a sound like a fart came out.

"Hahaha, I'll just say who farts."

Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan didn't know when they had approached, and there was no one else except Lu Aiguo who laughed exaggeratedly. Even Xia Yuan's own mother laughed.

Too, can, hate!

Lu Yun blushed, dropped the grass in her hand, and threw herself into her mother's arms, "Dad is too bad."

"Haha, darling, daddy isn't laughing at you, hahaha...really, haha, Hahaha... It's so funny, Dad really didn't laugh at you..." Lu Aiguo's tears came out of his smile and he was trying to separate himself.

Are you still laughing at me?

Lu Yun pouted in her mother's arms.

Xia Yuan squatted down and hugged Lu Yun, her face was full of smiles, "Xiaoyun is not angry, your father didn't mean to."

"Humph."

Lu Yun changed direction and buried her head deeper.

Yes, he didn't do it on purpose, because he did it on purpose. Woohoo, what a shame.

"You're still laughing, you're responsible for coaxing the child if you make the child cry?" Xia Yuan heard her daughter's "hum", and raised her head to "hum" to Lu Aiguo.

"Good girl, why don't you go with your father to catch fish in the creek? It's a pity that we didn't meet pheasants and hares all morning. It's the same for us to catch a few fish to eat." Lu Aiguo laughed enough, and crouched down to photograph Lu Yun's Back coax.

He coaxed a few good words, and Lu Yun finally nodded.

"Okay, but you are not allowed to laugh anymore."

"Don't laugh, don't laugh." Lu Aiguo nodded again and again, but the smile on his face still didn't disappear. Lu Yun pouted. Really, have you ever seen someone who can't blow grass leaves?

However, Lu Yun's unhappiness soon disappeared.

I don't know where the stone came out of a small net made of grass and rattan. The four people blocked the front and back, and there was no one coming to this creek. The fish inside were dumbfounded, and they soon caught five or Six big fishes.

Her space can store items in the air. She has tried many times, and the longest distance is ten meters. Within ten meters, she can store and put it at will. But it takes a lot of mental energy, she can't support it for long in her current state, and things can't be too big.

So sitting by the stream, Lu Yun secretly put onions, ginger, garlic, peppercorns, peppers and a bag of unmarked sauerkraut in her father's back basket. She thought that her father would probably not bring the oil out, so she put it thoughtfully. A small bottle of a pound of oil.

I really want to eat sauerkraut fish. I wonder if my mother would make it?

By the way, she didn't see her father bringing a kitchen knife. Lu Yun searched in the space. She had brought in a lot of cold weapons, and there were more than a dozen daggers that had been edged, and all of them were high-quality.

She took one and let it out, hesitated, and took another.

What Lu Yun took out was quickly discovered. Although this was the second time, apart from Lu Yun pretending to be ignorant, this incident still had a big impact on Lu Aiguo, Xia Yuan, and Shitou.

"It happened again, what do you think of it stone?" Lu Aiguo looked at the stone he was studying with a dagger, and couldn't help but be attracted. He reached out and picked up another dagger and pulled it out. Cold light flashes.

"It's quite caring." Shitou glanced in Lu Yun's direction intentionally or unintentionally.

"What?" Lu Aiguo? ? ?

"The person who gave things was quite considerate, and even the dagger was prepared for each of us." Shitou laughed.

"I'm so scared that my heart skips a beat. You're joking." Lu Aiguo glared at him dissatisfied.

"Could it be that there are really gods and ghosts?" Xia Yuan began to wonder, if she didn't think about it, she couldn't explain it at all.

"Nonsense, where are the fairies and ghosts?" Lu Aiguo looked around subconsciously.

"I know I know, it must be the snail girl." Lu Yun interrupted excitedly.

"Tianluo girl? What Tianluo girl?" Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan asked in unison. The corners of Stone's mouth twitched invisibly.

Haven't heard the story of the snail girl?

Lu Yun glanced at them incredulously, "It's the story of a young man who picked up the snails and brought them back to raise them, but turned into a girl who helped with the laundry and cooking, and finally married that young man."

"I think There must be a snail girl in our family." Lu Yun looked at her father and mother, who had obviously fallen into a sluggish state, and was very pleased with her urgency.