136-140

136. 

  "Five thousand cans in three days, four hundred in total, right?" Liu Youmao said distressedly.

"12 is four hundred and twenty-five. Today, the price of potato chips has increased. The purchase price of a tube has increased by 5%, which is 8.5 points." Shitou looked blankly at Liu Youmao and raised the price for him without blinking. , After all, his saliva can't be wasted in vain!

...

Three days later, when Shitou and Lu Aiguo went to the stall owner who insisted that they deliver once a day, the people who were furious and had to compromise became each other without exception.

Lu Aiguo and Shitou didn't come, under the circumstances that they didn't have a phone, and they didn't know where they lived. Those stall owners who were originally sent to raise their appetite every day, and were unwilling to take three days' payment all at once, just wanted to regret and couldn't find a place. Not reconciled or not. On the other hand, he was still playing drums in his heart, for fear that the two would not come back if they were angry.

It's really that Lu Aiguo's potato chips are so good, they're the only one they buy. Many stall owners have also sold potato chips made by others, but the so-called "potato chips" are not known. , and some are even baked directly.

The price is indeed a little cheaper than Duoduo potato chips, but what's the use of being cheap? People who have tried "a lot of potato chips" ask them to eat other places, hehe...

At first, some people bought it because of the cheap price. As a result, when encountering a good-natured person, there is no next time. If you meet someone who is a little grumpy, you can scold their mother directly at them, and even make a fuss about returning it.

But you want to return everything after you open it and eat it? So buyers and sellers will inevitably have a fight.

Of course, it is not a "substitute" that does not make it easy to see. But the portion is small, and the price can't come down at all. It's not cheaper than a lot of potato chips at all, so it's far worse than a lot of potato chips in all aspects.

In the end, everyone learned to be obedient, and when buying potato chips, they only agreed to recognize the brand of "Duoduo". This has also led to many years later, Duoduo's dominance of potato chips has always stood. After the domestic potato chip market was hit by foreign potato chips, many people still supported "Duoduo".

Of course, after everyone knew that Duoduo potato chips were closely related to..., the vast majority of people who liked potato chips only recognized it.

The three-day delivery has finally been successfully implemented. For those who resisted, Lu Aiguo and Shitou both raised their prices by 5%.

Only once every three days, Lu Aiguo and Shitou can deliver the goods in more than a day. Even if there is only one person, more than two days of work is almost the same.

This time, both of them are like untie, and they can finally have the time to do other things.

Originally, out of prudence, Lu Aiguo wanted to take the money to visit Yushu Village in person, but because the medicinal bath and liquid had not been soaked, the others were resolutely refusing to let Lu Aiguo go to waste.

In the end, Lu Aiguo had to compromise, and sent a telegram to Lu Erbo to notify a few people to leave for Haicheng as soon as possible. Then sent back a thick registered letter.

The first and second floors of the house in Jingtou Village were painted, and the tap water was installed as quickly as possible because of Gu Tianming's running back and forth. That is, the electricity has not been turned on, so I can only make do with candles temporarily.

Also, the unit that can let them learn to drive is also contacted.

Finally, Erbo Lu sent a telegram, informing them of the arrival time of the train that Xie Jiang, Lu Aijiao, Wu Tan, Lin Weisheng and Zhang Ming were on.

The people were brought back by Lu Aiguo and Shishi on tricycles. Seeing that there was no nephew Xie Jifu among the people who came, Lu Aiguo couldn't help but ask, "Didn't you say you brought Jifu?"

"My father-in-law didn't let him bring it." Lu Aijiao replied with a smile, "It was the two of us who came to help, where can I do things with a child. So the child stayed."

"Eldest sister, Jifu is so good, it doesn't really hinder you. Just take the child out to see the world, and it won't be long. You and your brother-in-law don't have to come out after the New Year."

Lu Aiguo said casually Xie Jiang and Lu Aijiao were dumbfounded.

The other three were also confused, Lin Weisheng rubbed his head, "Brother Aiguo, why don't you have to come out after New Year's Eve with Sister Aijiao and brother-in-law? You don't need so many people? What about us?

" Brother Aiguo didn't mean that, it's inconvenient outside, let's talk slowly when we get back." Shitou quickly explained to everyone when he was dazed.

"Who said I don't need so many people? I'm still short of manpower." Lu Aiguo glared, "I've already contacted us, all of us, except my eldest sister, will learn to drive. After a while, I should be able to learn it by then."

"Learn to drive? Really or not?" Lin Weisheng jumped up suddenly, unable to restrain his excitement, "Is that a big car or a tractor?"

"We didn't.. Did you hear it wrong?" Xie Jiang, Wu Tan, and Zhang Ming asked in unison, their voices full of excitement. Even Lu Aijiao turned her head.

"Is it good to lie to you?" Lu Aiguo scolded with a smile, "I will go back today to get you a welcome feast, and have a night's rest at night. From tomorrow onwards, you will be energized and work. Before you learn to drive a big car, you have to Learn the three-wheeled bicycle first."

"That's great..."

Cheers suddenly sounded.

Lu Aiguo and Shitou both laughed, and sent a few people to the house over in Jingtou Village to put their luggage.

Xie Jiang and Lu Aijiao were assigned a large suite, and the rest were each a small suite.

Entering the door, the first person to go is the large suite prepared for Xie Jiang and Lu Aijiao.

The five people from Yushu Village were all arranged to live on the second floor. Although there are also suites on the first floor, but after all, there are not enough suites with their own balconies on the second floor for them to live in.

Having a balcony for laundry and drying is much more convenient.

Opening the door of the room, at a glance, the furniture in the suite is fresh and neat. Those are specially made to order by the carpenter, the same primary color, only varnished.

The large suites each have a one-meter-five double bed and a one-meter-two single bed, each with a whole new set of bedding.

In addition to the bed, there is a large double-door wardrobe in the corner of the wall. Open the wardrobe door, the inside of the door is a full-length mirror that illuminates the person. Above the wardrobe is a cabinet with the same width and length, and the height is directly to the ceiling. There are two beds in it, which are also brand new and thicker quilts.

In addition, there is a chest of drawers, the top drawer is locked, the key is hung on the drawer, and there is a table and a chair at the end.

"Is this too good?"